Ed. by Mitchell, Andrew
1 Issue per year
- Open Access
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Mitochondrial markers for identification and phylogenetic studies in insects – A Review by Mandal, Surajit De/ Chhakchhuak, Liansangmawii/ Gurusubramanian, Guruswami and Kumar, Nachimuthu Senthil
- Sympatry and colour variation disguised well-differentiated sister species: Suphrodytes revised with integrative taxonomy including 5 kbp of housekeeping genes (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae) by Bergsten, Johannes/ Brilmyer, Gracen/ Crampton-Platt, Alex and Nilsson, Anders N.
- DNA Barcoding: A tool for species identification from herbal juices by Mahadani, Pradosh and Ghosh, Sankar K
- A successful case of DNA barcoding used in an international trade dispute by Jian, Chen / Deyi, Qiu / Qiaoyun, Yue / Jia, Hu / Dexing, Liu / Xiaoya, Wei and Leiqing, Zheng
- Towards a DNA barcode library for Egyptian flora, with a preliminary focus on ornamental trees and shrubs of two major gardens by Elansary, Hosam O.
- DNA Barcoding of Red Sea Fishes from Saudi Arabia – The first approach by Trivedi, Subrata/ Affan, Raafat/ A Alessa, Abdulrahman Hirab/ A Ansari, Abid/ Dhar, Bishal/ Mahadani, Pradosh and K Ghosh, Sankar
- An integrated and validated DNA-based protocol developed to fight against commercial frauds – A case of fraudulent substitutions for deer products by Sin, W.M./ Tam, Y.K./ Tsui, SK/ Ng, CS/ Mok, CS and Ha, WY
- A test of sequence-matching algorithms for a DNA barcode database of invasive grasses by Syme, A.E./ Udovicic, F./ Stajsic, V. and Murphy , D.J.
- COI gene geographic variation of Gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) and a TaqMan PCR diagnostic assay by Qian, Lu/ An, Yulin/ Song, Junxian/ Xu, Mei/ Ye, Jianlin/ Wu, Cuiping/ Li, Bin and Hao, Dejun
- Taxonomic rank of Indian tortoise: revisit with DNA barcoding perspective by Kundu, Shantanu / Das, Kulendra Chandra and Ghosh, Sankar Kumar
- DNA barcoding of the vegetable Leafminer Liriomyza sativae Blanchard (Diptera: Agromyzidae) in Bangladesh by Amin, Sabrina / Scheffer, Sonja J. / Lewis, Matthew L. / Pasha, Mostafa Kamal and Bhuiya, Badrul Amin
- DNA Barcoding, species delineation and taxonomy: a historical perspective by Hubert, Nicolas and Hanner, Robert
- Barcoding, phylogeography and species boundaries in clownfishes of the Indian Ocean by Dhaneesh, Kottila Veettil / Kumar, Thipramalai Thankappan Ajith and Kumar, Appukuttannair Biju
- Sequencing of COI gene in four rodent pests for species identification by Lakshminarayanan, Rengarajan Rengasamy / Shanmugam, Achiraman and Govindaraju, Archunan
- Estimating the effectiveness of species identification by sequencing of two chloroplast DNA loci (matK and rbcL) in selected groups of Polish flora by Combik, M. and Mirek, Z.
- Fishing for barcodes in the Torrent: from COI to complete mitogenomes on NGS platforms by Hinsinger, Damien D./ Debruyne, Regis/ Thomas, Maeva/ Denys, Gaël P. J./ Mennesson, Marion/ Utage, Jose and Dettai, Agnes
- An exploration of sufficient sampling effort to describe intraspecific DNA barcode haplotype diversity: examples from the ray-finned fishes (Chordata: Actinopterygii) by Phillips, Jarrett D./ Gwiazdowski, Rodger A./ Ashlock, Daniel and Hanner, Robert
- DNA Barcoding Indonesian freshwater fishes: challenges and prospects by Hubert, Nicolas/ Kadarusman/ Wibowo, Arif/ Busson, Frédéric/ Caruso, Domenico/ Sulandari, Sri/ Nafiqoh, Nuna/ Pouyaud, Laurent/ Rüber, Lukas/ Avarre, Jean-Christophe/ Herder, Fabian/ Hanner, Robert/ Keith, Philippe and Hadiaty, Renny K.
- Species delimitation in Neoplecostomus (Siluriformes: Loricariidae) using morphologic and genetic approaches by Roxo, Fábio F./ Ochoa, Luz E./ Costa-Silva, Guilherme J. and Oliveira, Claudio
- Use of DNA barcode in the identification of fish species from Ribeira de Iguape Basin and coastal rivers from São Paulo State (Brazil) by Henriques, Jefferson Monteiro/ Silva, Guilherme José Costa/ Ashikaga, Fernando Yuldi/ Hanner, Robert/ Foresti, Fausto and Oliveira, Claudio
Volume 4, Issue 1 (Jan 2016)
Characterization of genes for histone H3, 18S rRNA, and cytochrome oxidase subunit I of East Asian mayflies (Ephemeroptera)
Wakimura, Kei / Takemon, Yasuhiro / Takayanagi, Atsushi / Ishiwata, Shin-ichi / Watanabe, Kozo / Tanida, Kazumi / Shimizu, Nobuyoshi / Kato, Mikio
Published Online: 04/25/2016
- Open Access