Innovative and Economic Research Journal
2 Issues per year
Our mission is to present current results of scientific and theoretical research from areas of economics, management and business data processing, as well as to provide book reviews, scientific critical opinion, as well as our position on technology.
Journal editors include eminent professors and associates from renowned scientific research institutes, both domestic and international.
All scientific and technical articles published in the Journal are subject to a mandatory double-blind peer review by two independent reviewers.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal has been published for only three years, as of today. It represents a result of great effort and enthusiasm of its publishers and editorial staff, as well as of a number of authors who saw Economics as something completely different and new.
- Eagerness for continuous improvement of the Journal in terms of quality. Introduction of new content remains a permanent goal for everyone from both the scientific and professional section of the editorial board. Although we have published only four issues to this day, each of those issues has elaborated a broad list of topics that may be of interest to academic economists, but also to other professionals focused on economic and social issues and development.
- Our Journal is becoming increasingly comprehensive, followed by a constant improvement in terms of quality. While the Journal's general focus has been on the adjacent region, its editorial board is international. Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal covers current issues and problems of theoretical and empirical economics, reforms, economic development, with a particular emphasis on South-eastern Europe.
- In spite of numerous (primarily financial) difficulties imposed on the publishers of periodically issued Journals and other publications, our journal maintains its progress. Although 2014 was marked by catastrophic floods striking the mid- Balkans, with Bosnia and Herzegovina having suffered the most, the spring issue of Economics (from June 2015) brought greatly improved content and quality, even announcing prompt preliminary analyses of the above natural disaster.
- Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal is published bilingually, in two columns - both Serbian and English. Each segment of the journal has been carefully proofread. Its articles have been made available to readers from around the world to use, quote and to compare their own findings with those published in the journal.
- Only fourpublished issues of Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal were sufficient to obtain M-51 ranking, therefore marking the Journal as one of the very few with the status of the highest national importance. Following its fourth issue, electronic version of Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal has been handled by an international agency, "De Gruyter Open SP z.o.o.". Thus, it is evident that the international ranking of the journal has been constantly improving, with the journal quality becoming more evident with eachsubsequent issue.
- Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal has become one of the leading journals in the fields of economics and social theoryin Bosnia and Herzegovina,. The basis for such claim is found not only in the treatment of the journal by the Ministry of Science of the Republic of Srpska, but also by the number and reputation of authors from Bosnia and Herzegovina who submit their articles.
- Editing process at the Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journalis performed in line with the highest technical and professional standards. Each published article is subject to double-blind peer review. Reviews are performed within three weeks. Most of the articles are then submitted to final processing for the purpose of improving their quality, language, style, clarity, etc.
- Following their submission, the accepted articles are immediately published in the following issue, within a three month period. Economics is a sound source of scientific results and articles for both younger and for experienced researchers and, as such, connects generations of scientists and experts in different fields of social and economic life
- The Editorial Board has ensured that Economics - Innovative and Economic Research Journal obtains a distinctive and appealing visual identity, quality graphical processing and layout as well as long lasting and durable cover. All issues of the journal have been made in line with our stringent technical and aesthetic standards.
20% articles - completely rejected
64% articles - accepted for publication following mandatory implementation of modifications suggested by peer reviewers
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
ECONOMICS is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Directory
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Petar Đukić, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Assistants to Editor-in-Chief
Prof. dr Andrzej Niemiec - Poland
Prof. dr Taro Abe - Japan
Šefkija dr Berberović, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kadrija dr Hodžic, University of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Branko Krsmanović, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Aleksandar Stojanović, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Marko Šarčević, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Goran Popović, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Zoran Mastilo, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Radmila Čičković, University of Business Studies, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Srđan Lalić, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nenad Lalić, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Drago Vuković, Unversity of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Russia: Oleg Roy, Ludmila N. Ivanova; Liliya Kiyanova; Perpelkin Viacheslav
USA: Tom Gillpatrick; Leland Buddress; Roofa Galeshi
Spain: Elena De la Poza; Maisam Ranjbari
Italy: Ubaldo Comite
Sweden: Christer Thörnqvist
India: Manjih Das
Romania: Alexandru Nedelea
Tajland: Napat Harnpornchai
Albania: Elez Osmanović; Brilanda Bushati; Fatbardha Molla Bequiri; Elidiana Bashi
Slovakia: Ivan Brezina
Croatia: Dragoljub Stojanov; Lorena Škuflić
Montenegro: Boban Melović; Milivoje Radović; Rade Ratković; Ana Tripković Marković; Ivo Županović
Serbia: Marko Sekulović; Gojko Rikalović; Nenad Vunjak; Petar Vrbović; Gordana Kokeza; Božidar Stavrić; Ana Stranjančević; Iva Bulatović; Snežana Milićević
Slovenia: Andrej Raspor
Saudi Arabia: Bashar Y. Almansour
Indonesia: Teguh Sugiarto
Moldavia: Corina Gribicea
Turkey: Huseyin Isiksal
Scotland: Kieran James
Brasil: Arcione Ferreire Viagi
Rumunija: Alexandru Nedelea
Fiji: Ranasinghe Amaradasa
Macedonia: Predrag Trpeski
Iran: Gholamreza Jandaghi
Japan: Taro Abe
Ukraina: Olha Komelina
Belarus: Oksana Koshulko
Sri Lanka: Ahamed Labbe; Mohamed Aslam
Algeria: Kherchi Ishak
Poland: Andrzej Niemiec
Borjan Divljanović, Graphic studio PIXEL - Bijeljina
Translation to English
Address of the Editorial Board:
Neznanih junaka 9-11
76300 Bijeljina Republic of Srpska
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bank account: 5550000004916269, Nova banka, Filijala Bijeljina ID: 44035724600004
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15