Economic Quality Control
Founded by Collani, Elart
Editor-in-Chief: Yanev, George P.
Editorial Board Member: Chimka, Justin / Dimitrov, Boyan / González , Miguel / Govindaraju, Raj / Hryniewicz, Olgierd / Kaishev , Vladimir / Moustafa, Magdi S. / Mukherjee, S.P. / Nishina, Ken / Rahim, Abdur / Saniga, Erwin M.
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2015: 0.06
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 117.00 / US$ 176.00 / GBP 88.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 117.00 / US$ 176.00 / GBP 88.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 117.00 / US$ 176.00 / GBP 88.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 141.00 / US$ 212.00 / GBP 106.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 141.00 / US$ 212.00 / GBP 106.00*
- Current Issue
- Ahead of print
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Forecasting Stock Market Trends by Nedeltcheva, Galia Novakova
- Proceedings of Flint International Statistics Conference Kettering University, June 24–28, 2014 by Dimitrov, Boyan and Gawarecki, Leszek
- Discrete Pareto Distributions by Buddana, Amrutha and Kozubowski, Tomasz J.
- Measuring E-Service Quality: Reviewing E-S-QUAL by Yaya, Luc Honore Petnji/ Marimon, Frederic and Fa, Marti Casadesus
- Multivariate Process Capability Index: A Review and Some Results by Das, Nandini and Dwivedi, Prem Saurav
- Exponentiated Modified Weibull Distribution by Elbatal, I.
- A New Two-Parameter Lifetime Distribution with Increasing Failure Rate by Shahsanaei, Fatemeh/ Rezaei, Sadegh and Pak, Abbas
- Comparison of Lower Bounds for the Variance of Unbiased Estimators for some Well-known Families of Distributions by Nayeban, S./ Rezaei Roknabadi, A. H. and Mohtashami Borzadaran, G. R.
- Chain Sampling Inspection Plans Based on Bayesian Methodology by Vijayaraghavan, R. and Sakthivel, K. M.
- Measurement Error Effect on the Power of Control Chart for the Ratio of Two Poisson Distributions by Chakraborty, Ashit B. and Khurshid, Anwer
- Exact Distribution of Argmax (Argmin) by Habibi, Reza
- The Kumaraswamy Exponentiated Pareto Distribution by Elbatal, I.
Volume 31 (2016)
- Checking Default Correlation and Score Correlation in a Breakpoint Model for Rating ClassificationSupplements to “Estimation of rating classes and default probabilities in credit risk models with dependencies” [Appl. Stoch. Models Bus. Ind. 31 (2015), 762–781]
- An ARL-Unbiased -Chart
- Design of Optimal Reliability Acceptance Sampling Plans for Exponential Distribution
- New Acceptance Sampling Plans Based on Percentiles for Exponentiated Fréchet Distribution
- Bayesian Prediction Bounds for the Exponential-Type Distribution Based on Ordered Ranked Set Sampling
- Solving a Functional Equation and Characterizing Distributions by Quantile Past Lifetime Functions
Volume 31, Issue 1 (Jun 2016)
Published Online: 04/08/2016
- Free Access
Kumar, Mahesh / P C, Ramyamol
Published Online: 04/15/2016
Rao, Gadde Srinivasa / Rosaiah, Kanaparthi / Babu, Mothukuri Sridhar / Sivakumar, Devireddy Charanaudaya
Published Online: 03/31/2016
Bayesian Prediction Bounds for the Exponential-Type Distribution Based on Ordered Ranked Set Sampling
Kotb, Mohammed S.
Published Online: 04/15/2016
Shafaei Noughabi, Mohammad
Published Online: 03/01/2016