Show Summary Details
Schnabl, Gunther / Belke, Ansgar
The Economists' Voice
1 Issue per year
Cite Score 2016: 0.24
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.257
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.380
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Gender Pay Gap by Blau, Francine D and Kahn, Lawrence M
- The Economics of Net Neutrality by Hahn, Robert W. and Wallsten, Scott
- Why U.S. Financial Markets Need a Public Credit Rating Agency by Diomande, M. Ahmed/ Heintz, James S. and Pollin, Robert N.
- Identity Economics by Akerlof, George A and Kranton, Rachel
- Preventing Children's Tobacco Consumption by Adams, Michael
- GDP Fetishism by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Does College Still Pay? by Barrow, Lisa and Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- Occupy Economics by Beggs, Mike
- Global Climate Change: A Challenge to Policy by Arrow, Kenneth J
- The Health Care Reform Legislation: An Overview by White, Chapin
- The Simple Economics of Health Reform by Cutler, David M
- The Death Penalty: No Evidence for Deterrence by Donohue, John and Wolfers, Justin J
- Compensation and Incentives in the Mortgage Business by Quigley, John M.
- A New Agenda for Global Warming by Stiglitz, Joseph
- Carbon Taxes to Move Toward Fiscal Sustainability by Nordhaus, William D
- Grass is Always Greener When It's Legal: Policies for State Regulated Marijuana by Cohen, Evan and McGowan, Richard
- The Economics, Opportunities, and Challenges of Health Insurance Exchanges by Duggan, Mark G and Kocher, Robert
- Should the Government Rebuild New Orleans, Or Just Give Residents Checks? by Glaeser, Edward L
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 14 (2017)
Volume 13 (2016)
Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 10 (2013)
Volume 9 (2012)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Volume 2, Issue 3 (Aug 2005)
Frank, Robert H
Published Online: 08/26/2005
Edlin, Aaron S.
Published Online: 08/31/2005
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?