Show Summary Details
More options …
Forum for Health Economics & Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Goldman, Dana
2 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.30
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.140
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.098
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 339.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Price Shopping in Consumer-Directed Health Plans by Sood, Neeraj/ Wagner, Zachary/ Huckfeldt, Peter and Haviland, Amelia M.
- Health and Health Care of Medicare Beneficiaries in 2030 by Gaudette, Étienne/ Tysinger, Bryan/ Cassil, Alwyn and Goldman, Dana P.
- Fat Taxes: Big Money for Small Change by Chouinard, Hayley H/ Davis, David E/ LaFrance, Jeffrey T and Perloff, Jeffrey M
- A Primer on the Economics of Prescription Pharmaceutical Pricing in Health Insurance Markets by Berndt, Ernst R./ McGuire, Thomas and Newhouse, Joseph P.
- Public Provision and Cross-Border Health Care by Granlund, David and Wikström, Magnus
- The Value of Diagnostic Testing in Personalized Medicine by Goldman, Dana P./ Gupta, Charu/ Vasudeva, Eshan/ Trakas, Kostas/ Riley, Ralph/ Lakdawalla, Darius/ Agus, David/ Sood, Neeraj/ Jena, Anupam B. and Philipson, Tomas J.
- Economic Perspectives on Personalized Health Care and Prevention by Phillips, Kathryn A./ Sakowski, Julie Ann/ Liang, Su-Ying and Ponce, Ninez A.
- Revamping Provider Payment in Medicare by Ginsburg, Paul B. and Wilensky, Gail R.
- The Value of Delaying Alzheimer’s Disease Onset by Zissimopoulos, Julie/ Crimmins, Eileen and St.Clair, Patricia
- Optimal Alcohol Taxes for Australia by Fogarty, James J.
- Trends in the Well-Being of the Aged and Their Prospects through 2030 by Burtless, Gary
- Eight Decades of Discouragement: The History of Health Care Cost Containment in the USA by Jost, Timothy Stoltzfus
- The Transformation of Medicare, 2015 to 2030 by Aaron, Henry J. and Reischauer, Robert
- Personalized Medicine in the Context of Comparative Effectiveness Research by Basu, Anirban
Volume 16, Issue 1 (Jan 2013)
Volume 20 (2017)
Volume 15 (2012)
Volume 11 (2008)
Volume 8 (2005)
Volume 7 (2004)
Volume 6 (2003)
Volume 5 (2002)
Volume 4 (2001)
Volume 3 (2000)
Volume 1 (1998)
- The Effect of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Longevity: Patient Level Evidence from the 1996–2002 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey and Linked Mortality Public-use Files
- Price Shopping in Consumer-Directed Health Plans
- The Effect of Comprehensive Smoking Bans in European Workplaces
- Should Global Health be Tailored Toward the Rich? Altruism and Efficient R&D for Neglected Diseases
- Quantifying the Value of Personalized Medicines: Evidence from COX-2 Inhibitors
- Integrating Patient Incentives with Episode-Based Payment
- Better Quality of Care or Healthier Patients? Hospital Utilization by Medicare Advantage and Fee-for-Service Enrollees
- AIDS and Conflict: Micro Evidence from Burundi
- Measuring the Financial Exposure from Medical Care Spending Among Families with Employer Sponsored Insurance
- Why are Testing Rates so Low in Sub-Saharan Africa? Misconceptions and Strategic Behaviors
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?