Show Summary Details
More options …
Forum for Health Economics & Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Goldman, Dana
2 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.30
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.140
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.098
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 465.00 / US$ 627.00 / GBP 381.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Price Shopping in Consumer-Directed Health Plans by Sood, Neeraj/ Wagner, Zachary/ Huckfeldt, Peter and Haviland, Amelia M.
- Health and Health Care of Medicare Beneficiaries in 2030 by Gaudette, Étienne/ Tysinger, Bryan/ Cassil, Alwyn and Goldman, Dana P.
- Fat Taxes: Big Money for Small Change by Chouinard, Hayley H/ Davis, David E/ LaFrance, Jeffrey T and Perloff, Jeffrey M
- A Primer on the Economics of Prescription Pharmaceutical Pricing in Health Insurance Markets by Berndt, Ernst R./ McGuire, Thomas and Newhouse, Joseph P.
- Public Provision and Cross-Border Health Care by Granlund, David and Wikström, Magnus
- The Value of Diagnostic Testing in Personalized Medicine by Goldman, Dana P./ Gupta, Charu/ Vasudeva, Eshan/ Trakas, Kostas/ Riley, Ralph/ Lakdawalla, Darius/ Agus, David/ Sood, Neeraj/ Jena, Anupam B. and Philipson, Tomas J.
- Economic Perspectives on Personalized Health Care and Prevention by Phillips, Kathryn A./ Sakowski, Julie Ann/ Liang, Su-Ying and Ponce, Ninez A.
- Revamping Provider Payment in Medicare by Ginsburg, Paul B. and Wilensky, Gail R.
- The Value of Delaying Alzheimer’s Disease Onset by Zissimopoulos, Julie/ Crimmins, Eileen and St.Clair, Patricia
- Optimal Alcohol Taxes for Australia by Fogarty, James J.
- Trends in the Well-Being of the Aged and Their Prospects through 2030 by Burtless, Gary
- Eight Decades of Discouragement: The History of Health Care Cost Containment in the USA by Jost, Timothy Stoltzfus
- The Transformation of Medicare, 2015 to 2030 by Aaron, Henry J. and Reischauer, Robert
- Health Status, Health Care and Inequality: Canada vs. the U.S by O'Neill, June E and O'Neill, Dave M
Volume 17, Issue 1
Volume 15 (2012)
Volume 11 (2008)
Volume 8 (2005)
Volume 7 (2004)
Volume 6 (2003)
Volume 5 (2002)
Volume 4 (2001)
Volume 3 (2000)
Volume 1 (1998)
- A Note on Income Effects and Health Care Cost Growth in Medicare
- The Crowd, the Cloud and Improving the Future of Medical Device Innovation
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Using Evidence of Effectiveness in Terms of Progression Free Survival in Making Reimbursement Decisions on New Cancer Therapies
- Medicare Reimbursement Reform for Provider Visits and Health Outcomes in Patients on Hemodialysis
- Employment and Adverse Selection in Health Insurance
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?