A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.250
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.318
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.255
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.296
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.191
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 172.00 / US$ 230.00 / GBP 129.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 172.00 / US$ 230.00 / GBP 129.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Selecting Presidential Nominees by National Primary: An Idea Whose Time Has Come? by Altschuler, Bruce E
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Why Trump – and How Far Can He Go? by Mayer, William G.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- Voter Turnout in the 2010 Midterm Election by McDonald, Michael P.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- Ten Things Political Scientists Know that You Don't by Noel, Hans
- Young Voters, Declining Trust and the Limits of “Service Politics” by Shea, Daniel M.
- Reflections on the Study of Generations in Politics by Stoker, Laura
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- Unraveling from Within? The Affordable Care Act and Self-Undermining Policy Feedbacks by Oberlander, Jonathan and Weaver, R. Kent
- Voter Turnout in Presidential Nominating Contests by McDonald, Michael P. and Merivaki, Thessalia
- The Letter of the Law: Administrative Discretion and Obama’s Domestic Unilateralism by Rudalevige, Andrew
- The Leadership Style of Barack Obama: An Early Assessment by Greenstein, Fred I.
- The 2014 House Elections: Political Analysis and The Enduring Importance of Demographics by Stonecash, Jeffrey M.
- Navigating an American Minefield: The Politics of Illegal Immigration by Tichenor, Daniel J
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? The Reality of a Polarized America by Abramowitz, Alan and Saunders, Kyle
- Presidential Policymaking: Race to the Top, Executive Power, and the Obama Education Agenda by McGuinn, Patrick
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
- The Military in American Politics
- Civilian Control and the Constitution
- Scholarship on Strategic Studies and Civil-Military Relations: Is American Politics the Neglected 'Poor Relation'?
- The Changing of the Guard: The National Guard's Role in American Politics
- Political Indecision and Military Muddle in an Age of Grand Strategy
- A Political History of the All-Volunteer Army
- The Pendulum Swings: The Fall and Return of ROTC to Elite Campuses, and Why It Matters
- The Politics of Military Bases
- Presidents and Military Command
- Joining Forces: Bridging the Civil-Military Divide
- Review of Our Army: Soldiers, Politics, and American Civil-Military Relations
- Review of Partisan Balance: Why Political Parties Don't Kill the U.S. Constitutional System
- Review of Filibustering: A Political History of Obstruction in the House and Senate
Review of Filibustering: A Political History of Obstruction in the House and Senate
1University of Maryland, College Park
Citation Information: The Forum. Volume 9, Issue 3, ISSN (Online) 1540-8884, DOI: 10.2202/1540-8884.1451, October 2011
- Published Online: