Show Summary Details
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.255
A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.250
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.318
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.255
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.296
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.191
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 146.00 / US$ 198.00 / GBP 110.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Selecting Presidential Nominees by National Primary: An Idea Whose Time Has Come? by Altschuler, Bruce E
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Why Trump – and How Far Can He Go? by Mayer, William G.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- Voter Turnout in the 2010 Midterm Election by McDonald, Michael P.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- Ten Things Political Scientists Know that You Don't by Noel, Hans
- Young Voters, Declining Trust and the Limits of “Service Politics” by Shea, Daniel M.
- Reflections on the Study of Generations in Politics by Stoker, Laura
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- Unraveling from Within? The Affordable Care Act and Self-Undermining Policy Feedbacks by Oberlander, Jonathan and Weaver, R. Kent
- Voter Turnout in Presidential Nominating Contests by McDonald, Michael P. and Merivaki, Thessalia
- The Letter of the Law: Administrative Discretion and Obama’s Domestic Unilateralism by Rudalevige, Andrew
- The Leadership Style of Barack Obama: An Early Assessment by Greenstein, Fred I.
- The 2014 House Elections: Political Analysis and The Enduring Importance of Demographics by Stonecash, Jeffrey M.
- Navigating an American Minefield: The Politics of Illegal Immigration by Tichenor, Daniel J
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? The Reality of a Polarized America by Abramowitz, Alan and Saunders, Kyle
- Presidential Policymaking: Race to the Top, Executive Power, and the Obama Education Agenda by McGuinn, Patrick
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
- The Military in American Politics
- Civilian Control and the Constitution
- Scholarship on Strategic Studies and Civil-Military Relations: Is American Politics the Neglected 'Poor Relation'?
- The Changing of the Guard: The National Guard's Role in American Politics
- Political Indecision and Military Muddle in an Age of Grand Strategy
- A Political History of the All-Volunteer Army
- The Pendulum Swings: The Fall and Return of ROTC to Elite Campuses, and Why It Matters
- The Politics of Military Bases
- Presidents and Military Command
- Joining Forces: Bridging the Civil-Military Divide
- Review of Our Army: Soldiers, Politics, and American Civil-Military Relations
- Review of Partisan Balance: Why Political Parties Don't Kill the U.S. Constitutional System
- Review of Filibustering: A Political History of Obstruction in the House and Senate
Review of Filibustering: A Political History of Obstruction in the House and Senate
Frances E. Lee
- University of Maryland, College Park
Published Online: 2011-10-19 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.2202/1540-8884.1451
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?