Show Summary Details
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.255
A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.250
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.318
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.255
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.296
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.191
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 142.00 / US$ 192.00 / GBP 107.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 172.00 / US$ 230.00 / GBP 129.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 172.00 / US$ 230.00 / GBP 129.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Selecting Presidential Nominees by National Primary: An Idea Whose Time Has Come? by Altschuler, Bruce E
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Why Trump – and How Far Can He Go? by Mayer, William G.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- Voter Turnout in the 2010 Midterm Election by McDonald, Michael P.
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- Ten Things Political Scientists Know that You Don't by Noel, Hans
- Young Voters, Declining Trust and the Limits of “Service Politics” by Shea, Daniel M.
- Reflections on the Study of Generations in Politics by Stoker, Laura
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- Unraveling from Within? The Affordable Care Act and Self-Undermining Policy Feedbacks by Oberlander, Jonathan and Weaver, R. Kent
- Voter Turnout in Presidential Nominating Contests by McDonald, Michael P. and Merivaki, Thessalia
- The Letter of the Law: Administrative Discretion and Obama’s Domestic Unilateralism by Rudalevige, Andrew
- The Leadership Style of Barack Obama: An Early Assessment by Greenstein, Fred I.
- The 2014 House Elections: Political Analysis and The Enduring Importance of Demographics by Stonecash, Jeffrey M.
- Navigating an American Minefield: The Politics of Illegal Immigration by Tichenor, Daniel J
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? The Reality of a Polarized America by Abramowitz, Alan and Saunders, Kyle
- Presidential Policymaking: Race to the Top, Executive Power, and the Obama Education Agenda by McGuinn, Patrick
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
- Governing through the Senate
- On Being Second: The U. S. Senate in the Separated System
- Through the Looking Glass, Darkly: What has Become of the Senate?
- Making Laws and Making Points: Senate Governance in an Era of Uncertain Majorities
- Polarization, Obstruction, and Governing in the Senate
- Legislative Coalitions, Polarization, and the U.S. Senate
- Hanging With the Filibuster Pivot
- Senate Delegation Dynamics in an Age of Party Polarization
- The Electoral Risks of Senate Majority Leadership, or How Tom Daschle Lost and Harry Reid Won
- Obstructing Agenda-Setting: Examining Blue Slip Behavior in the Senate
- The Past and Future of the Supermajority Senate
- What the Filibuster Tells Us About the Senate
- Unified Budget Accounting in the United States Congress: The Persistence of Government Deficits and Debt, 1967-2010
- Review of The Speaker of the House: A Study of Leadership
- A Response to Joseph Cooper's Review of The Speaker of the House: A Study of Leadership
- Review of The Myth of Presidential Representation
- Review of American Grace: How Religion Divides and Unites Us
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?