Show Summary Details
More options …
A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.397
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.476
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.331
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 150.00 / US$ 204.00 / GBP 123.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Selecting Presidential Nominees by National Primary: An Idea Whose Time Has Come? by Altschuler, Bruce E
- Small Donor Empowerment Depends on the Details: Comparing Matching Fund Programs in New York and Los Angeles by Malbin, Michael J. and Parrott, Michael
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Why Trump – and How Far Can He Go? by Mayer, William G.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Unraveling from Within? The Affordable Care Act and Self-Undermining Policy Feedbacks by Oberlander, Jonathan and Weaver, R. Kent
- Voter Turnout in the 2010 Midterm Election by McDonald, Michael P.
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? The Reality of a Polarized America by Abramowitz, Alan and Saunders, Kyle
- The Catholics and the Others: The Denominational Backdrop to Modern American Politics by Shafer, Byron E. and Spady, Richard H.
- Ten Things Political Scientists Know that You Don't by Noel, Hans
- The Leadership Style of Barack Obama: An Early Assessment by Greenstein, Fred I.
- State Resistance to "ObamaCare" by Rigby, Elizabeth
- Defining the Circle of We: American Identity and Immigration Policy by Citrin, Jack and Wright, Matthew
- Navigating an American Minefield: The Politics of Illegal Immigration by Tichenor, Daniel J
- Young Voters, Declining Trust and the Limits of “Service Politics” by Shea, Daniel M.
- Working Class Hero? Interrogating the Social Bases of the Rise of Donald Trump by Manza, Jeff and Crowley, Ned
- Reflections on the Study of Generations in Politics by Stoker, Laura
- The Letter of the Law: Administrative Discretion and Obama’s Domestic Unilateralism by Rudalevige, Andrew
Volume 14, Issue 1
Volume 15 (2017)
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
- Introduction Spring 2016 Issue
- After Obama
- Obama and Race in America
- White Populism and the Transformation of the Silent Majority
- Race, Party, and American Voting Rights
- African Americans and Contemporary Southern Politics
- Race, Class, Religion and the Southern Party System: A Field Report from Dixie
- Reflections on the Achievements of Sidney Verba
- Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism & Wrecked the Middle Class
- Legislating in the Dark: Information and Power in the House of Representatives