Show Summary Details
More options …
A Journal of Applied Research in Contemporary Politics
Ed. by Disalvo, Daniel / Stonecash, Jeffrey
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 0.500
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.623
CiteScore 2018: 0.83
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.595
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.631
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 155.00 / US$ 210.00 / GBP 127.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Small Donor Empowerment Depends on the Details: Comparing Matching Fund Programs in New York and Los Angeles by Malbin, Michael J. and Parrott, Michael
- The Group Theory of Parties: Identity Politics, Party Stereotypes, and Polarization in the 21st Century by Ahler, Douglas J.
- Selecting Presidential Nominees by National Primary: An Idea Whose Time Has Come? by Altschuler, Bruce E
- Unraveling from Within? The Affordable Care Act and Self-Undermining Policy Feedbacks by Oberlander, Jonathan and Weaver, R. Kent
- Working Class Hero? Interrogating the Social Bases of the Rise of Donald Trump by Manza, Jeff and Crowley, Ned
- After Obama by Kinder, Donald and Chudy, Jennifer
- Even the Geeks are Polarized: The Dispute over the ‘Real Driver’ in American Elections by Goldstein, Ken/ Dallek, Matthew and Rivlin, Joel
- Populism in American Politics by Brewer, Mark D.
- Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy by Moe, Terry M.
- Richer Parties, Better Politics? Party-Centered Campaign Finance Laws and American Democracy by La Raja, Raymond J.
- Why Trump – and How Far Can He Go? by Mayer, William G.
- If I Could Hold a Seminar for Political Journalists… by Fiorina, Morris P.
- Political Advertising in 2016: The Presidential Election as Outlier? by Franklin Fowler, Erika/ Ridout, Travis N. and Franz, Michael M.
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? The Reality of a Polarized America by Abramowitz, Alan and Saunders, Kyle
- If Everyone Votes Their Party, Why Do Presidential Election Outcomes Vary So Much? by Shaw, Daron
- Immigration, Diversity, and Welfare Chauvinism by Freeman, Gary P.
- The Disappearing--but Still Important--Swing Voter by Mayer, William G.
- Defining the Circle of We: American Identity and Immigration Policy by Citrin, Jack and Wright, Matthew
- The Meaning, Causes, and Possible Results of the 2016 Presidential Election by Sanders, Elizabeth
- Partisanship as Social Identity; Implications for the Study of Party Polarization by Iyengar, Shanto and Krupenkin, Masha
Volume 15, Issue 4
Volume 16 (2018)
Volume 15 (2017)
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
- Party Leaders and Electoral Realignment: Democratic and Republican Southern Strategies, 1948–1968
- Groups Agendas as the Root of Party Position Change
- Realigning Politics: Electoral Coalitions, Political Change, and the Republican Party from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush
- Prophets of Party in American Political History
- The Meaning, Causes, and Possible Results of the 2016 Presidential Election
- Joining Patterns Across Party Factions in the US Congress
- David Mayhew and the Study of Congress
- The American Political Pattern: Stability and Change, 1932–2016
- The New Minority: White Working Class Politics in an Age of Immigration and Inequality
- The Imprint of Congress