The Journal of West University, Timisoara, Interdisciplinary Centre for Gender Studies
Gender Studies is a journal addressing academics and a general readership at the same time and its main goal is to provide a gendered approach to literature, language and society and also to highlight attempts of educationalists and Gender Studies esperts in various parts of the world to institutionalize Gender Studies in the academe.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- The GS journal publishes high-quality peer-reviewed articles from various Humanities and Social Sciences areas.
- The GS journal is interdisciplinary—gender proving an excellent analytical category enabling a new perspective on literature, anthropology, social and political studies, cultural studies, linguistics and mass media studies.
- The GS journal provides state-of-the-art research in all such fields.
- The journal has international circulation.
- The contributors include scholars from many countries all over the world.
- The reviewing and editing process is swift.
- The contributors can count on fast and constructive peer-review by experts.
- The GS is highly assessed by the Romanian Ministry of Education and has a good reputation among scholars and students alike.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Gender Studies is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Dascăl Reghina, West University, Timișoara
Editorial Advisory Board
Haleh Afshar - University of York
Pia Brînzeu - University of the West, Timişoara
Otilia Hedeşan - University of the West, Timişoara
Margaret R. Higonnet - University of Connecticut
Vesela Katsarova - University of Sofia
Hildegard Klein - University of Málaga
Krystyna Kujawinska - Courtney - University of Łódź
Isabel Marcus - State University of New York, Buffalo
Hortensia Pîrlog - University of the West, Timişoara
Nóra Séllei - University of Debrecen
Stuart Elford, West University, Timișoara Romania
Adrian Bodnaru and Dragoș Croitoru, EUVT, Editura Universității de Vest Timișoara, Romania
EUVT, Editura Universității de Vest Timișoara,
4, V. Parvan Blvd 300223 Timișoara,
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15