Show Summary Details
Ed. by Mattei, Ugo / Monti, Alberto
3 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.101
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 200.00 / US$ 269.00 / GBP 150.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- A Dependency in Development Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law by Husa, Jaakko
- Ignoring the Parties' Silence: the Controversial Borders of Implied Terms by Marchetti, Carlo
- The Law in a Post-Colonial State: The Shareholders' Oppression Remedy in Malaysia by Salim, Mohammad Rizal and Lawton, Philip
- A "Democracy Building" Development Project Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- Islamic State and the Common Law in Malaysia: A Case Study of Lina Joy by Neoh, Joshua
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Legislative incursions into modern trusts doctrine in England: The Trustee Act 2000 and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by Getzler, Joshua
- A Theory of Imperial Law: A Study on U.S. Hegemony and the Latin Resistance by Mattei, Ugo
- Cultural Relativism the American Way: The Nationalist School of International Law in the United States by Lorite Escorihuela, Alejandro
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- The Idea of Law in Classical Chinese Legalist Jurisprudence by Ip, Eric C
- Women and Malaysian Islamic Family Law: Exploring the Gender Sensitive Path of Jurisprudential Reform by Haneef, Sayed Sikandar and Mahmud, Mek Wok
Volume 1, Issue 3 (Jan 2002)
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
- Compare and contrast : monstre à deux têtes
- Postmodern Global Governance and The Critical Legal Project
- The Institutional Backgrounds for the Field Civil Code in New York (1865) and California (1872)
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law
- The 'Weak Law': Contaminations and Legal Cultures
- Israeli Law as a Mixed System. Between Common Law and Continental Law
- Belgian Law, the Rwandan Genocide and the Challenges of an Ethical Foreign Policy
- The Law of Insurance Contracts in the People's Republic of China. A Comparative Analysis of Policyholders' Rights
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?