Show Summary Details
Ed. by Mattei, Ugo / Monti, Alberto
3 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.101
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 200.00 / US$ 269.00 / GBP 150.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- A Dependency in Development Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law by Husa, Jaakko
- Ignoring the Parties' Silence: the Controversial Borders of Implied Terms by Marchetti, Carlo
- The Law in a Post-Colonial State: The Shareholders' Oppression Remedy in Malaysia by Salim, Mohammad Rizal and Lawton, Philip
- A "Democracy Building" Development Project Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- Islamic State and the Common Law in Malaysia: A Case Study of Lina Joy by Neoh, Joshua
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Legislative incursions into modern trusts doctrine in England: The Trustee Act 2000 and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by Getzler, Joshua
- A Theory of Imperial Law: A Study on U.S. Hegemony and the Latin Resistance by Mattei, Ugo
- Cultural Relativism the American Way: The Nationalist School of International Law in the United States by Lorite Escorihuela, Alejandro
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- The Idea of Law in Classical Chinese Legalist Jurisprudence by Ip, Eric C
- Women and Malaysian Islamic Family Law: Exploring the Gender Sensitive Path of Jurisprudential Reform by Haneef, Sayed Sikandar and Mahmud, Mek Wok
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
- Innovations in Biotechnology - Public Perceptions and Cultural Attitudes. An American's Viewpoint
- Le Droit du Salarié au Respect de Sa Vie Privée (Comparaison France/Etats-Unis)
- Law and Language in the European Union
- Public Tort Liability: Recommending an Alternative to Tort Liability and No-Fault Compensation
- Forum Shopping et Abus du Forum Shopping dans l'Espace Judiciaire Européen
- Mc Do, Café Brûlant, et un Animal Domestique dans le Four à Micro-ondes : une Reconsidération de la Notion Américaine des Dommages Exemplaires
- Judicial Review in Brazil. Nominal and Real
- Concurring Visions: Human Dignity in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Basic Law of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Fragmentation of Property Rights: A Functional Interpretation of the Law of Servitudes
- Au Detour des Pratiques Foncieres a Bancoumana: Quelques Observations sur le Droit Malien
Forum Shopping et Abus du Forum Shopping dans l'Espace Judiciaire Européen
Published Online: 2003-03-02 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.2202/1535-1661.1078
Etude en l'honneur du Professeur John Kirkpatrick, à paraître dans les "Mélanges J. Kirkpatrick", Bruylant, Bruxelles, 2003
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?