Ed. by Mattei, Ugo / Monti, Alberto
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.101
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 200.00 / US$ 269.00 / GBP 150.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Current Issue
- Ahead of print
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- A Dependency in Development Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law by Husa, Jaakko
- Ignoring the Parties' Silence: the Controversial Borders of Implied Terms by Marchetti, Carlo
- The Law in a Post-Colonial State: The Shareholders' Oppression Remedy in Malaysia by Salim, Mohammad Rizal and Lawton, Philip
- A "Democracy Building" Development Project Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- Islamic State and the Common Law in Malaysia: A Case Study of Lina Joy by Neoh, Joshua
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Legislative incursions into modern trusts doctrine in England: The Trustee Act 2000 and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by Getzler, Joshua
- A Theory of Imperial Law: A Study on U.S. Hegemony and the Latin Resistance by Mattei, Ugo
- Cultural Relativism the American Way: The Nationalist School of International Law in the United States by Lorite Escorihuela, Alejandro
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- The Idea of Law in Classical Chinese Legalist Jurisprudence by Ip, Eric C
- Women and Malaysian Islamic Family Law: Exploring the Gender Sensitive Path of Jurisprudential Reform by Haneef, Sayed Sikandar and Mahmud, Mek Wok
- Contact Persons
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 7, Issue 1 (Jan 2007)
The Juridical Discourse of the World Trade Organization: The Method of Interpretation of the Appellate Body's Reports
Carvalho, Evandro Menezes de
Published Online: 02/01/2007
Published Online: 05/28/2007
Mattei, Ugo / Nicola, Fernanda G.
Published Online: 01/18/2007
International Contracts between Common Law and Civil Law: Is Non-state Law to Be Preferred? The Difficulty of Interpreting Legal Standards Such as Good Faith
Moss, Giuditta Cordero
Published Online: 03/06/2007
Shari'a, Custom, and Statutory Law: Comparing State Approaches to Islamic Jurisprudence, Tribal Autonomy, and Legal Development in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Published Online: 03/06/2007
Cicoria, Cristiana / Niehus, Christoph H.
Published Online: 04/30/2007