Ed. by Mattei, Ugo / Monti, Alberto
3 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.101
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 200.00 / US$ 269.00 / GBP 150.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Female Circumcision as Female Genital Mutilation: Human Rights or Cultural Imperialism? by Oba, Abdulmumini A
- A Dependency in Development Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- Legal Families and Research in Comparative Law by Husa, Jaakko
- Ignoring the Parties' Silence: the Controversial Borders of Implied Terms by Marchetti, Carlo
- The Law in a Post-Colonial State: The Shareholders' Oppression Remedy in Malaysia by Salim, Mohammad Rizal and Lawton, Philip
- A "Democracy Building" Development Project Indicator for NGOs and International Organizations by Lempert, David H.
- The E-Commerce Directive and Formation of Contract in a Comparative Perspective by Ramberg, Christina Hultmark
- Islamic State and the Common Law in Malaysia: A Case Study of Lina Joy by Neoh, Joshua
- The International Legal Personality of Multinational Enterprises: Treaty, Custom and the Governance Gap by Hansen, Robin F.
- What is Missing? (Female Genital Surgeries - Infibulation, Excision, Clitoridectomy - in Eritrea) by Favali, Lyda
- Genocide & The Shoah (The Holocaust): Intellectual Tools for Education & Public Policy Decision by Nagan, Winston P. and Haddad, Aitza M.
- Definition of "Investment": Could a Persistent Objector to the Salini Tests be Found in ICSID Arbitral Practice? by Martin, Antoine
- Legislative incursions into modern trusts doctrine in England: The Trustee Act 2000 and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by Getzler, Joshua
- A Theory of Imperial Law: A Study on U.S. Hegemony and the Latin Resistance by Mattei, Ugo
- Cultural Relativism the American Way: The Nationalist School of International Law in the United States by Lorite Escorihuela, Alejandro
- Incorporating Cultural Dynamism into International Human Rights Law: A Solution from Anthropology by Goggin, Sean
- The Idea of Law in Classical Chinese Legalist Jurisprudence by Ip, Eric C
- Women and Malaysian Islamic Family Law: Exploring the Gender Sensitive Path of Jurisprudential Reform by Haneef, Sayed Sikandar and Mahmud, Mek Wok
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 7, Issue 1 (Jan 2007)
The Juridical Discourse of the World Trade Organization: The Method of Interpretation of the Appellate Body's Reports
Carvalho, Evandro Menezes de
Published Online: 02/01/2007
Published Online: 05/28/2007
Mattei, Ugo / Nicola, Fernanda G.
Published Online: 01/18/2007
International Contracts between Common Law and Civil Law: Is Non-state Law to Be Preferred? The Difficulty of Interpreting Legal Standards Such as Good Faith
Moss, Giuditta Cordero
Published Online: 03/06/2007
Shari'a, Custom, and Statutory Law: Comparing State Approaches to Islamic Jurisprudence, Tribal Autonomy, and Legal Development in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Published Online: 03/06/2007
Cicoria, Cristiana / Niehus, Christoph H.
Published Online: 04/30/2007