Green Processing and Synthesis
Editor-in-Chief: Hessel, Volker
Editorial Board Member: Akay, Galip / Arends, Isabel / Cann, Michael C. / Cheng, Yi / Cravotto, Giancarlo / Gruber-Wölfler, Heidrun / Kralisch, Dana / D. P. Nigam, Krishna / Saha, Basudeb / Serra, Christophe A. / Zhang, Wei
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.782
CiteScore 2016: 0.90
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.344
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.402
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 460.00 / US$ 693.00 / GBP 346.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 460.00 / US$ 693.00 / GBP 346.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 460.00 / US$ 693.00 / GBP 346.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 553.00 / US$ 829.00 / GBP 415.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 553.00 / US$ 829.00 / GBP 415.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Phytoextraction as a tool for green chemistry by Hunt, Andrew J./ Anderson, Christopher W.N./ Bruce, Neil/ García, Andrea Muñoz/ Graedel, Thomas E./ Hodson, Mark/ Meech, John A./ Nassar, Nedal T./ Parker, Helen L./ Rylott, Elizabeth L./ Sotiriou, Konastantina/ Zhang, Qing and Clark, James H.
- Microwave-assisted continuous flow synthesis on industrial scale by Morschhäuser, Roman/ Krull, Matthias/ Kayser, Christoph/ Boberski, Cornelia/ Bierbaum, Ralf/ Püschner, Peter A./ Glasnov, Toma N. and Kappe, C. Oliver
- Integrated processing for the separation of biobutanol. Part A: experimental investigation and process modelling by Stoffers, Martin/ Heitmann, Sebastian/ Lutze, Philip and Górak, Andrzej
- Investigations on the anionic polymerization of butadiene in capillaries by kinetic measurements and reactor simulation by Schulze, Simon/ Cortese, Bruno/ Rupp, Matthias/ de Croon, Mart H.J.M./ Hessel, Volker/ Couet, Julien/ Lang, Jürgen and Klemm, Elias
- Process intensification in green synthesis by Kumar, Vimal and Nigam, Krishna Deo Prasad
- Profile of the “Green Organic and Medicinal Chemistry” research group at the University of Massachusetts Boston by Zhang, Wei
- Right first time in fine-chemical process scale-up by Patil, Bhaskar
- Biodiesel synthesis in microreactors by Xie, Tianming/ Zhang, Lixiong and Xu, Nanping
- Flow chemistry approaches directed at improving chemical synthesis by Baxendale, Ian R./ Brocken, Laurens and Mallia, Carl J.
- Ferrocene-derived P,N ligands: synthesis and application in enantioselective catalysis by Noël, Timothy and Van der Eycken, Johan
- King Saud University: nanoscience and nanotechnology research highlights by Abu-Salah, Khalid M./ Alhoshan, Mansour/ Zourob, Mohammed and Azzeer, Abdullah M.
- D-glucose catalytic oxidation over palladium nanoparticles introduced in the hypercrosslinked polystyrene matrix by Doluda, Valentin Y./ Tsvetkova, Irina B./ Bykov, Alexey V./ Matveeva, Valentina G./ Sidorov, Alexander I./ Sulman, Mikhail G./ Valetsky, Pyotr M./ Stein, Barry D./ Sulman, Esther M. and Bronstein, Lyudmila M.
- Counter-current arrangement of microfluidic liquid-liquid droplet flow contactors by Holbach, Alexander and Kockmann, Norbert
- Biorefinery: from biomass to chemicals and fuels by Shahbazali, Elnaz
- Biocatalytic process development using microfluidic miniaturized systems by Krühne, Ulrich/ Heintz, Søren/ Ringborg, Rolf/ Rosinha, Inês P./ Tufvesson, Pär/ Gernaey, Krist V. and Woodley, John M.
- Lonza – hazardous flow chemistry for streamlined large scale synthesis by Roberge, Dominique
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology research highlights at Kuwait University by Bumajdad, Ali
- A facile synthesis of 2H-chromen-2-ones via Pechmann condensation under solvent free conditions using grinding technique by Sharma, Dinesh and Kumar, Surender
- The Centre for Green Process Engineering (CGPE) opens with launch event at London South Bank University (LSBU) by Saha, Basu
- Proline derivatives as organocatalysts for the aldol reaction in conventional and non-conventional reaction media by Cassaro, Rafael F./ de Oliveira, Lelaine C./ Gariani, Rogerio A./ do Nascimento, Claudio A.O. and Bazito, Reinaldo C.
Volume 6 (2017)
Volume 5 (2016)
Volume 4 (2015)
Volume 3 (2014)
Volume 2 (2013)
Volume 6, Issue 4 (Aug 2017)
Li, Zhihao / Bi, Zhihao / Yan, Lifeng
Published Online: 05/16/2017
- Free Access
An efficient and catalyst-free synthesis of N-arylidene-2-arylimidazo[1,2-a]pyridine-3-ylamine derivatives via Strecker reaction under controlled microwave heating
Abdel Hameed, Afaf Mohamed / Moustafa, Moustafa Sherief / Al-Mousawi, Saleh Mohammed / Awed, Reham R. / Sadek, Kamal Usef
Published Online: 06/13/2017
Synthesis of 1,4-dihydropyrimidines with immobilized urease: effect of method immobilization on magnetic supports
Vargas, Annie Y. / Rojas, Hugo A. / Romanelli, Gustavo P. / Martínez, José J.
Published Online: 01/18/2017
Water-soluble heteropolyacid-based ionic liquids as effective catalysts for oxidation of benzyl alcohol in water with hydrogen peroxide
Kai, Ouyang / Xiaoxiang, Han / Chunhua, Xiong / Xiujuan, Tang / Qing, Chen
Published Online: 05/24/2017
Wróblewska, Agnieszka / Makuch, Edyta / Młodzik, Jacek / Michalkiewicz, Beata
Published Online: 01/18/2017
Selective solvent evaporation from binary mixtures of water and tetrahydrofuran using a falling film microreactor
von Bomhard, Sibylle / Schelhaas, Karl-Peter / Alebrand, Sabine / Musyanovych, Anna / Maskos, Michael / Drese, Klaus S.
Published Online: 01/18/2017
The continuous synthesis of Pd supported on Fe3O4 nanoparticles: a highly effective and magnetic catalyst for CO oxidation
Elazab, Hany A. / Moussa, Sherif / Brinkley, Kendra W. / Gupton, B. Frank / El-Shall, M. Samy
Published Online: 03/30/2017
Rinaldi, Laura / Wu, Zhilin / Giovando, Samuele / Bracco, Marco / Crudo, Daniele / Bosco, Valentina / Cravotto, Giancarlo
Published Online: 01/20/2017
Latifi, Seyed Mahdi / Salehirad, Alireza / Soltani, Atefeh / Bakhshi Azghandi, Javad
Published Online: 02/07/2017
Intensification of β-glucosidase enzyme production from Aspergillus niger using extractive fermentation with an aqueous two-phase system
Dhage, Avinash B. / Rathod, Virendra K.
Published Online: 06/03/2017