Show Summary Details
International Journal of Humor Research
Editor-in-Chief: Ford, Thomas E.
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.660
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.059
CiteScore 2017: 1.27
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.415
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 1.228
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 334.00 / US$ 499.00 / GBP 274.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 334.00 / US$ 499.00 / GBP 274.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 334.00 / US$ 499.00 / GBP 274.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 402.00 / US$ 598.00 / GBP 329.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 402.00 / US$ 598.00 / GBP 329.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- A theory of humor by VEATCH, THOMAS C.
- The impact of humor on memory: Is the humor effect about humor? by Carlson, Kieth A.
- Script theory revis(it)ed: joke similarity and joke representation model by ATTARDO, SALVATORE and RASKIN, VICTOR
- Satire and definition by Condren, Conal
- Use of humor as a coping mechanism, psychological adjustment, and social interaction
- The sacred comedy: The problems and possibilities of Peter Berger's Theory of Humor by Feltmate, David
- Parsing the joke: The General Theory of Verbal Humor and appropriate incongruity by Oring, Elliott
- Humor, stress, and coping strategies by Abel, Millicent H
- Multimodal markers of irony and sarcasm
- Disparagement humor: A theoretical and empirical review of psychoanalytic, superiority, and social identity theories by Ferguson, Mark A. and Ford, Thomas E.
- Joking in the face of death: A terror management approach to humor production by Long, Christopher R. and Greenwood, Dara N.
- Humor and translation—an interdiscipline by Zabalbeascoa, Patrick
- Foreword. Verbally Expressed Humor and translation: An overview of a neglected field by Chiaro, Delia
Select Volume and Issue