Show Summary Details
International Commentary on Evidence
Editor-in-Chief: Singh, Charanjit
1 Issue per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.105
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 159.00 / US$ 213.00 / GBP 120.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 191.00 / US$ 256.00 / GBP 144.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 191.00 / US$ 256.00 / GBP 144.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Redefining Relevancy and Exclusionary Discretion in Sir James Fitzjames Stephen’s Indian Evidence Act of 1872: The Singapore Experiment and Lessons for Other Indian Evidence Act Jurisdictions by Chen, Siyuan
- Scientific Evidence in Europe -- Admissibility, Evaluation and Equality of Arms by Champod, Christophe and Vuille, Joëlle
- Comparative Observations on the Burden of Proof for Criminal Defences by Ho, Hock Lai
- The Narrative Fallacy by Menashe, Doron and Shamash, Mutal E
- An Evidence Code for Eritrea: Towards More Predictable Trials and Fairer Judgments by Andemariam, Senai W.
- The Muddle of Silence by Schwikkard, Pamela J
- Eyewitness Identification Evidence: Procedural Developments and the Ends of Adjudicative Accuracy by Roberts, Andrew
- The Narrative Fallacy, the Relative Plausibility Theory, and a Theory of the Trial by Allen, Ronald J.
- Litigating Sex Crimes in the United States: Has the Last Decade Made Any Difference? by Raeder, Myrna S.
- The Fourth Amendment's Exclusionary Rule: Blurring the Line Between Rule and Exception by Heffernan, Liz
- Experts on Eyewitness Identification: I Just Don't See It by Stuesser, Lee
- Current Issues in Evidence and Procedure - Comparative Comments from a Continental Perspective by Nijboer, Johannes F.
- From Liberal Extremity to Safe Mainstream? The Comparative Controversies of Witness Preparation in the United States by Vasiliev, Sergey V.
- Paradoxical Validity Determinations: A Decade of Antithetical Approaches to Admissibility of Expert Evidence by Beecher-Monas, Erica
- Boxes in Boxes: Julian Barnes, Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and the Edalji Case by Risinger, D. Michael
- Re-Thinking the Criminal Standard of Proof: Seeking Consensus about the Utilities of Trial Outcomes by Laudan, Larry and Saunders, Harry D.
- Jury Nullification Instructions as Amplifiers of Bias by Kerr, Norbert L/ Boster, Franklin J/ Callen, Craig R./ Braz, Mary E./ O'Brien, Barbara and Horowitz, Irwin
- Tyres with a 'Y' : An English Perspective on Kuhmo Tire and its Implications for the Admissibility of Expert Evidence by Roberts, Paul
- Arthur and Oscar (and Sherlock): The Reconstructive Trial and the 'Hermeneutics of Suspicion' by Farmer, Lindsay
- Misleading DNA Evidence: Reasons for Miscarriages of Justice by Gill, Peter
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2010)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 5, Issue 2 (Dec 2007)
Published Online: 12/07/2007
Book Review: Stephen Mason (ed.), Electronic Evidence: Disclosure, Discovery and Admissibility, London: Lexis Nexis Butterworths, 2007, 510 pp, hb £125
Dwyer, Deirdre M
Published Online: 01/02/2008
Book Review: Roberts and Redmayne (eds.), Innovations in Evidence and Proof: Integrating Theory, Research and Teaching, Oxford: Hart, 2007, 426pp, hb £45
Published Online: 04/07/2008
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?