Show Summary Details
More options …
Vienna Journal on International Constitutional Law
Editor-in-Chief: Bezemek, Christoph / Eberhard, Harald / Fuchs, Claudia
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 259.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 259.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 259.00 / GBP 185.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 270.00 / US$ 311.00 / GBP 221.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 270.00 / US$ 311.00 / GBP 221.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Dipesh Chakrabarty, Provincializing Europe: Postcolonial Thought and Historical Difference, New Edition, With a new Preface by the Author, Princeton University Press, 2007, ISBN: 978-0-691-13001-9, xxi + 301 pp by Balekjian, Wahé H.
- Revisiting the Place of Preparatory Documents in the Interpretation of Transformative Constitutions by Abungu, Cecil
- Santiago Montt, State Liability in Investment Treaty Arbitration: Global Constitutional and Administrative Law in the BIT Generation, Hart Publishing, 2009, ISBN 978-1-841-13856-5, 460 pp by Knahr, Christina
- Community law and Austrian constitutional law by Posch, Albert
Volume 6, Issue 1
Volume 12 (2018)
Volume 11 (2017)
Volume 10 (2016)
Volume 9 (2015)
Volume 8 (2014)
Volume 7 (2013)
Volume 6 (2012)
Volume 5 (2011)
Volume 4 (2010)
Volume 3 (2009)
Volume 2 (2008)
- A New Framework for ICSID Annulment Jurisprudence: Rethinking the ‘Three Generations’
- What questions of interpretation may be raised by the new Hungarian constitution?
- From Equal Treatment to the Prohibition of ArbitrarinessAn Analysis of the General Right to Equality
- The New Hungarian Constitution: Redrafting, Rebranding or Revolution?
- The European Court of Justice, a guardian (‘Hüter’) of the Republican Principle of the Austrian Federal Constitution? – Case Note on C-208/09, Sayn-Wittgenstein
- Focus: Right to general, free, equal, secret, personal and direct suffrage
- E-Voting in the Austrian Students’ Union elections 2009 was unlawful
- Formal requirements of Postal VotingAnnulment of the mayoral election of the municipality of Lienz due to unlawfulness of procedure regarding the issuance of voting cards
- Suffrage for aliens (other than Union citizens) at Borough level in Vienna unconstitutional
- The Externalization of the EU’s Southern Border in Light of the EU/Libya Framework AgreementA Lawful Alternative or a Neo-Refoulement Strategy?
- Helen Irving, Gender and the Constitution: Equity and Agency in Comparative Constitutional Design, Cambridge University Press 2008, ISBN 978-0-521-70745-9, viii + 264 pp.