1. IEEE Standard for Interconnecting Distributed Resources in to Electric Power Systems, IEEE Standard 1547–2003, July 2003.
2. Ropp M, Aaker K, Haigh J, Sabhah N. Using power line carrier communications to prevent islanding. In Proceedings 28th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Anchorage, AK, September 15–22, 2000;1675–8.
3. Xu W, Zhang G, Li C, Wang W, Wang G, Kliber J. A power line signaling based technique for anti-islanding protection of distributed generators-part I: scheme and analysis. IEEE Trans Power Delivery 2007;22:1758–66.CrossrefWeb of ScienceGoogle Scholar
4. Wang G, Kliber J, Zhang G, Xu W, Howell B, Palladino T. A power line signaling based technique for anti-islanding protection of distributed generators-part II: field test results. IEEE Trans Power Delivery 2007;22:1767–72.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
8. Freitas, W, Xu W, Affonso CM, Huang Z. Comparative analysis between ROCOF and vector surge relays for distributed generation applications. IEEE Trans Power Delivery 2005;20:1315–24.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
10. Mahat P, Chen Z, Bak-Jensen B. A hybrid islanding detection technique using average rate of voltage change and real power shift. IEEE Trans Power Delivery 2009;24:764–71.CrossrefWeb of ScienceGoogle Scholar
12. Gaonkar GN, Pillai GN, Patel RN. Seamless transfer of microturbine generation system operation between grid-connected and islanding modes. Electric Power Comp Syst 2009;37:174–88.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
13. Garmrudi M, Nafisi H, Fereidouni A, Hashemi H. A novel hybrid islanding detection technique using rate of voltage change and capacitor tap switching Electric Power Comp Syst 2012;40:1149–59.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
14. Ma J, Mi C, Zheng S, Wang T, Lan X, Wang Z, James S, Phadke AG. Application of voltage harmonic distortion positive feedback for islanding detection. Electric Power Comp Syst 2013;41:641–52.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
16. Hsieh CT, Lin JM, Huang SJ. Enhancement of islanding detection of distributed generation system via wavelet transform based approaches Int J Elec Power Energy Syst 2008;30:575–80.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
18. Hanif M, Basu M, Gaughan K. Development of EN50438 compliant wavelet based islanding detection technique for three-phase static distributed generation systems. IET Renew Power Gen 2012;6:289–301.Web of ScienceCrossrefGoogle Scholar
19. Ray PK, Kishor N, Mohanty SR. Islanding and power quality disturbance detection in grid-connected hybrid power system using wavelet and S-transform. IEEE Trans Smart Grid 2012;3:1082–94.Web of ScienceCrossrefGoogle Scholar
20. Dash PK, Padhee M, Panigrahi BK. A hybrid time-frequency approach based fuzzy logic system for power islanding detection in grid connected distributed generation. Inter J Electric Power Energy Syst 2012;42:453–64.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
22. Alshareef S, Talwar S, Morsi WG. A new approach based on wavelet design and machine learning for islanding detection of distributed generation. IEEE Trans Smart Grid 2014;5:1575–83.Web of ScienceCrossrefGoogle Scholar
23. Maki K, Kulmala A, Repo S, Jarventausta P. Problem related to islanding protection of distributed generation in distribution network. Power Tech 2007 conference, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 1–5, 2007:1–6.
26. Khamis A, Shareef H, Mohamed A, Bizkevelci E. Islanding detection in a distributed generation integrated power system using phase space technique and probabilistic neural network. Neurocomputing 2015;148:587–99.Web of ScienceCrossrefGoogle Scholar
27. Matic-Cuka B, Kezunovic M. Islanding detection for inverter-based distributed generation using support vector machine method. IEEE Trans Smart Grid 2014;5:2676–86.CrossrefWeb of ScienceGoogle Scholar
29. Faqhruldin ON, El-Saadany EF, Zeineldin HH. A universal islanding detection technique for distributed generation using pattern recognition. IEEE Trans Smart Grid 2014;5:1985–92.CrossrefGoogle Scholar
31. Anderson PM. Power system protection, New York: IEEE Press, 1999.Google Scholar
33. PSCAD/EMTDC user’s manual; version 4.2′ Manitoba HVDC Research centre, Winnipeg, MB, Canada, 2003.
34. Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission Tariff schedule. March 2015:1–20, Available at: http://www.mgvcl.com/LT-HT%20Tariff%20Schedule%20Peti-979.pdf.
About the article
Published Online: 2015-12-01
Published in Print: 2016-02-01
Funding: This research is supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under project No. SB/S3/EECE/037/2015.