2. Biju Cletus A. Drying characteristics of New Zealand chestnuts. MSc Thesis, University of Waikato, New Zealand 2007.
3. Klinac DJ. Chestnuts worldwide and in New Zealand. A brief introductory paper prepared by NZCC, 2000. Available at: www.nzcc.org.nz/factsheet.html. Accessed: 22 December 2004.
5. Smith JM, van Ness HC, Abbott MM. Introduction to chemical engineering thermodynamics. 7th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2005.Google Scholar
6. Chenlo F, Moreira R, Fernández-Herrero C, Vázquez G. Mass transfer during osmotic dehydration of chestnut using sodium chloride solutions. J Food Eng 2006;73:164–73.Google Scholar
7. Chenlo F, Moreira R, Fernández-Herrero C, Vázquez G. Experimental results and modeling of the osmotic dehydration kinetics of chestnut with glucose solutions. J Food Eng 2006;74:324–34.Google Scholar
8. Chenlo F, Moreira R, Fernández-Herrero C, Vázquez G. Osmotic dehydration of chestnut with sucrose: mass transfer processes and global kinetics modelling. J Food Eng 2007;78:765–74.Google Scholar
9. Moreira R, Chenlo F, Chaguri L, Oliveira H. Drying of chestnuts (Castanea sativa Mill.) after osmotic dehydration with sucrose and glucose solutions. Dry Technol 1845;2007:1837–.Google Scholar
10. Moreira R, Chenlo F, Chaguri L, Mayor L. Analysis of chestnut cellular tissue during osmotic dehydration, air drying, and rehydration processes. Dry Technol 2011;29:10–18.Web of ScienceGoogle Scholar
11. Moreira R, Chenlo F, Chaguri L, Vázquez G. Air drying and colour characteristics of chestnuts pre-submitted to osmotic dehydration with sodium chloride. Food Bioprod Process 2011;89:109–15.Google Scholar
12. Klinac D, Seelye R, Knowles R, Nguyen H. Chestnut production and chestnut research in New Zealand. Acta Hortic 1999;494:43–8.Google Scholar