Show Summary Details
Issues in Legal Scholarship
Editor-in-Chief: Singh, Charanjit
1 Issue per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.105
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 135.00 / US$ 183.00 / GBP 102.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 135.00 / US$ 183.00 / GBP 102.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 135.00 / US$ 183.00 / GBP 102.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 164.00 / US$ 221.00 / GBP 123.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 164.00 / US$ 221.00 / GBP 123.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Denaturalizing Citizenship: An Introduction by Volpp, Leti
- Boundaries and Birthright: Bosniak's and Shachar's Critiques of Liberal Citizenship by Bauböck, Rainer
- Making Sense of Citizenship by Bosniak, Linda
- Making Membership by Sassen, Saskia
- Rethinking Citizenship through Alienage and Birthright Privilege: Bosniak and Shachar's Critiques of Liberal Citizenship by Song, Sarah
- A Comment on Fuller and Perdue, the Reliance Interest in Contract Damages by Friedmann, Daniel
- Alien Equality by Nyers, Peter
- Feminism Without Feminism by Spindelman, Marc
- The Birthright Lottery: Response to Interlocutors by Shachar, Ayelet
- Geoengineering Governance by Lin, Albert C
- The Expectation and Reliance Interests in Contract Theory: A Reply to Fuller and Perdue by Benson, Peter
- Why Law? Philip Selznick and the Study of Normative Systems by Lieberman, David
- Tough Guise by Williams, Joan C.
- The Defence Of Private Necessity In Canadian Tort Law by Klar, Lewis N
- Developing Citizenship by Ahmad, Muneer I.
- Belonging: Citizenship and Migration in the European Union and in Germany by Hartnell, Helen Elizabeth
- The Political Challenges of Bounded, Unequal Citizenships by Smith, Rogers M.
- Introduction: Law as a Humanist Science by Simon, Jonathan S.
- The Dark Side of Citizenship: Membership, Territory, and the (Anti-) Democratic Polity by Hayward, Clarissa Rile
Volume 9, Issue 2 (Dec 2011)
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 7 (2008)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Volume 1 (2001)
- Introduction: The Distinctive Energies of "Normal Science"
- What I Learned About Feminism From the Early Women Law Professors
- Backlash, Covering, and the State of Feminist Legal Theory
- On Que(e)rying Feminism: Reclaiming the F Word
- Where Did Feminism Go? Reflections from a Slightly Lapsed Feminist
- Architecture of Legal Feminism
- Feminism's Family
- Feminism Without Feminism
- How Money for Legal Scholarship Disadvantages Feminism
- Pulling the Ladder Up Behind You: Feminism and Family
- Tough Guise
- What Ever Happened to Feminist Legal Theory?
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?