1. Gellings, C. W. The Concept of Demand-side Management for Electric Utilities. – Proceedings of the IEEE, 73, 1985, No. 10, 1468–1470.Google Scholar
2. Marra, F., G. Y. Yang, C. Traholt, E. Larsen, C. Rasmussen, and S. You. Demand Profile Study of Battery Electric Vehicle under Different Charging Options. Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012 IEEE, 2012, 1-7.Google Scholar
4. Koch-Ciobotaru, C., L. Milhet-Popa, F. Isleiffson, and H. Bindner. Simulation Model Developed for a Small-scale PV System in a Distribution Network. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium of Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics-SACI 2012, 2012, 257-261.Google Scholar
5. Palensky, P., D. Dietrich. Demand Side Management: Demand Response, Intelligent Energy Systems and Smart Loads. – IEEE Transaction on Industrial Informatics, 7, 2011, 3, 381-388.Google Scholar
6. Romanos, P., N. Hatziargyriou, S. Bonias, N. Daniil, L. Rocca, K. Pantazic, D. Nestle, J. Schmid, P. Strauss, T. Degner, E. Zabala, E. Rodriquez, A. Krusteva, P. Nakov, R. Stanev. Photovoltaics in Smart Buildings. 24th PVSEC, Hamburg, Germany, Proceeding, 2009, 3810-3817.Google Scholar
7. Ferrarini, L., and G. Mantovani. Modeling and Control of Thermal Energy of a Large Commercial Building. Intelligent Energy Systems (IWIES) Vienna, 14 November 2013, IEEE International Workshop on Digital Object Identifier, 10.1109/IWIES.2013.6698577, 149-154.Google Scholar
About the article
Published Online: 2014-10-02
The experimental activities have been supported by the “Transnational Access” program of the European Commission FP7 – Project DERri – Distributed Energy Resources Research Infrastructure – GA No. 228449 see also http://www.der-ri.net.
Citation Information: Information Technologies and Control, Volume 11, Issue 2, Pages 7–13, ISSN (Online) 1312-2622, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/itc-2013-0007.
© 2013 G. Costanzo et. al.. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. BY-NC-ND 3.0