1. Buyya, R., R. Ranjan et al. InterCloud: Utility-oriented Federation of Cloud Computing Environments for Scaling of Application Services. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, Busan, South Korea, 2010, 328-336.Google Scholar
2. Calheiros, R., R. Ranjan, A. Beloglazov, C. A. F. De Rose, and R. Buyya. CloudSim: A Toolkit for Modeling and Simulation of Cloud Computing Environments and Evaluation of Resource Provisioning Algorithms. Software: Practice and Experience (SPE), 41, January 2011, Number 1, 23-50, ISSN: 0038-0644, New York, USA, Wiley Press.Google Scholar
3. Chappell, D. Introducing the Azure Services Platform. White Paper, October 2008.Google Scholar
4. Mell, P., and T. Grance. The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing. NIST Special Publication 800-145, 2011.Google Scholar
5. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Available at: http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/.
6. Google App Engine. Available at: http://appengine.google.com.
About the article
Published Online: 2016-05-09
Published in Print: 2014-12-01
Citation Information: Information Technologies and Control, Volume 12, Issue 3-4, Pages 1–6, ISSN (Online) 1312-2622, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/itc-2016-0001.
© 2014 D. Atanasov et al., published by De Gruyter Open. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. BY-NC-ND 3.0