Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of African Languages and Linguistics
Ed. by Ameka, Felix K. / Amha, Azeb
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.071
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.171
CiteScore 2016: 0.33
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.159
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 1.119
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 253.00 / US$ 379.00 / GBP 190.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 253.00 / US$ 379.00 / GBP 190.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 253.00 / US$ 379.00 / GBP 190.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 304.00 / US$ 455.00 / GBP 228.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 304.00 / US$ 455.00 / GBP 228.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Parentage and Development of Lozi by GOWLETT, D.F.
- Recent publications in African linguistics
- Jespersen cycles in Bantu: double and triple negation by Devos, Maud and van der Auwera, Johan
- Versions of Kituba's origin: Historiography and theory by Samarin, William J.
- Differential Object Marking in Nilo-Saharan by Dimmendaal, Gerrit J.
- Assimiliation, Dissimilation and Fusion: Vowel Quality and Verbal Reduplication in Lower Cross by FARACLAS, NICHOLAS and WILLIAMSON, KAY
- EXCLAMATIONS IN STANDARD SWAHILI AS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION by EASTMAN, CAROL M.
- Editorial note
- Dagbani tongue-root harmony: triggers, targets and blockers by Hudu, Fusheini
- Recent publications in African Linguistics
- Wayward daughter: Language contact in the emergence of Pichi (Equatorial Guinea) by Yakpo, Kofi
- An overview of the tone system of Urhobo by Aziza, Rose
- REVIEW ARTICLE
Volume 23, Issue 1 (Jun 2002)
Volume 38 (2017)
Volume 5 (1983)
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?