Show Summary Details
Journal of African Languages and Linguistics
Ed. by Ameka, Felix K. / Amha, Azeb
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.800
CiteScore 2017: 0.76
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.327
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 1.126
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 261.00 / US$ 390.00 / GBP 214.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 261.00 / US$ 390.00 / GBP 214.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 261.00 / US$ 390.00 / GBP 214.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 313.00 / US$ 469.00 / GBP 257.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 313.00 / US$ 469.00 / GBP 257.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Recent publications in African Linguistics
- The Parentage and Development of Lozi by GOWLETT, D.F.
- Complementation in Akan by OSAM, E. KWEKU
- The origins of the North Ometo verb agreement systems by HAYWARD, RICHARD J.
- Jespersen cycles in Bantu: double and triple negation by Devos, Maud and van der Auwera, Johan
- Recent publications in African linguistics
- Versions of Kituba's origin: Historiography and theory by Samarin, William J.
- Differential Object Marking in Nilo-Saharan by Dimmendaal, Gerrit J.
- EXCLAMATIONS IN STANDARD SWAHILI AS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION by EASTMAN, CAROL M.
- An analysis of noun tone groups in Bafut by Neba, Ayu’nwi Ngwabe
- Stefan Leonard Elders (1965–2007) by Kossmann, Maarten
- Assimiliation, Dissimilation and Fusion: Vowel Quality and Verbal Reduplication in Lower Cross by FARACLAS, NICHOLAS and WILLIAMSON, KAY
- Book Reviews
- Book Reviews
Select Volume and Issue