Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology
Editor-in-Chief: Horowitz, Michal
Editorial Board: Das, Kusal K. / Epstein, Yoram / S. Gershon MD, Elliot / Kodesh , Einat / Kohen, Ron / Lichtstein, David / Maloyan, Alina / Mechoulam, Raphael / Roth, Joachim / Schneider, Suzanne / Shohami, Esther / Sohmer, Haim / Yoshikawa, Toshikazu / Tam, Joseph
CiteScore 2016: 1.01
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.349
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.495
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 581.00 / US$ 872.00 / GBP 476.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Anti-inflammatory effects of the cannabidiol derivative dimethylheptyl-cannabidiol – studies in BV-2 microglia and encephalitogenic T cells by Juknat, Ana/ Kozela, Ewa/ Kaushansky, Nathali/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Vogel, Zvi
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system to treat anxiety-related disorders by Korem, Nachshon/ Zer-Aviv, Tomer Mizrachi/ Ganon-Elazar, Eti/ Abush, Hila and Akirav, Irit
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in the pathogenesis and treatment of kidney diseases by Tam, Joseph
- Melatonin and vitamin C exacerbate Cannabis sativa-induced testicular damage when administered separately but ameliorate it when combined in rats by Alagbonsi, Isiaka A./ Olayaki, Luqman A. and Salman, Toyin M.
- The effect of caffeine on energy balance by Harpaz, Eynav/ Tamir, Snait/ Weinstein, Ayelet and Weinstein, Yitzhak
- Cannabis – the Israeli perspective by Mechoulam, Raphael
- A mechanism-based pharmacological evaluation of efficacy of Flacourtia indica in management of dyslipidemia and oxidative stress in hyperlipidemic rats by Singh, Shiv Vardan/ Shrivastava, Atul/ , Jyotshna/ Chaturvedi, Upma/ Singh, Subhash Chandra/ Shanker, Karuna/ Saxena, Jitendra K./ Bhatia, Gitika and Pal, Anirban
- The skeletal endocannabinoid system: clinical and experimental insights by Raphael, Bitya and Gabet, Yankel
- Cannabinoids in the management of chronic pain: a front line clinical perspective by Lynch, Mary E.
- GPR55 – a putative “type 3” cannabinoid receptor in inflammation by Yang, Hyewon/ Zhou, Juan and Lehmann, Christian
- Natural product for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease by Bui, Thanh Tung and Nguyen, Thanh Hai
- Evaluation of the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, phytochemical and toxicological properties of the methanolic leaf extract of commercially processed Moringa oleifera in some laboratory animals by Adedapo, Adeolu Alex/ Falayi, Olufunke Olubunmi and Oyagbemi, Ademola Adetokunbo
- Therapeutic potential of Phyllanthus emblica (amla): the ayurvedic wonder by Mirunalini , S. and Krishnaveni , M.
- Hormone-brain-aging relationships, broadly reactive with imidazole-containing dipeptides: targeting of telomere attrition as an aging biomarker and dynamic telomerase activity flirting by Babizhayev, Mark A./ Vishnyakova, Khava S. and Yegorov, Yegor E.
- Implications of sodium hydrogen exchangers in various brain diseases by Verma, Vivek/ Bali, Anjana/ Singh, Nirmal and Jaggi, Amteshwar Singh
- Non-diabetic clinical applications of insulin by Benni, Jyoti M. and Patil, Paragouda A.
- Israeli Society for Auditory Research (ISAR): 2012 Annual Scientific Conference
- Effects of long-term administration of aspartame on biochemical indices, lipid profile and redox status of cellular system of male rats by Adaramoye, Oluwatosin A. and Akanni, Olubukola O.
- Are the endocannabinoid-like compounds N-acyl aminoacids neuroprotective after traumatic brain injury? by Mann, Aniv/ Cohen-Yeshurun, Ayelet/ Trembovler, Victoria/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Shohami, Esther
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2-3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1991)
Volume 1 (1990)
Volume 26, Issue 2 (Mar 2015)
Hormone-brain-aging relationships, broadly reactive with imidazole-containing dipeptides: targeting of telomere attrition as an aging biomarker and dynamic telomerase activity flirting
Babizhayev, Mark A. / Vishnyakova, Khava S. / Yegorov, Yegor E.
Published Online: 08/13/2014
- Free Access
Genotoxicity and Cytotoxicity
Banihani, Saleem Ali / Bayachou, Mekki / Alzoubi, Karem
Published Online: 07/19/2014
Considering space weather forces interaction on human health: the equilibrium paradigm in clinical cosmobiology – is it equal?
Published Online: 11/22/2014
Das, Biplab Kumar / Al-Amin, Md. Mamun / Chowdhury, Nusrat Nabila / Majumder, Md. Fakhar Uddin / Uddin, Mohammad Nasir / Pavel, Md. Adit Muktadir
Published Online: 07/19/2014
Polizzi, Silvio / Ferrara, Giovanna / Restaino, Stefano / Rinaldi, Silvia / Tognetto, Daniele
Published Online: 08/05/2014
Caffeic and chlorogenic acids inhibit key enzymes linked to type 2 diabetes (in vitro): a comparative study
Oboh, Ganiyu / Agunloye, Odunayo M. / Adefegha, Stephen A. / Akinyemi, Ayodele J. / Ademiluyi, Adedayo O.
Published Online: 05/12/2014
Influence of extracellular media’s ionic strength on the osmotic stability of Sahel goat erythrocytes
Igbokwe, Nanacha Afifi / Igbokwe, Ikechukwu Onyebuchi
Published Online: 08/05/2014
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of methanol extract and fractions of Acalypha wilkesiana leaves
Olukunle, Johnny O. / Adenubi, Olubukola T. / Biobaku, Khalid T. / Sogebi, Emmanuella A.O.
Published Online: 11/28/2013
Karthikkumar, Venkatachalam / Sivagami, Gunasekaran / Viswanathan, Periyasamy / Nalini, Namasivayam
Published Online: 09/11/2014
Evaluation of potential antiamnesic activities of aqueous extract of Vitex trifolia leaves against scopolamine induced amnesia and in normal rats
Mohanbabu, Amberkar Vittal Rao / Kishore, Meena Kumari Kamal / Chandrashekar, Bangalore Revanna / Pradeepa, Hoskeri Dakappa / Christopher, Rockson / Nandit, Purnanand Banawalikar
Published Online: 08/15/2014
The relaxant actions of ethanolic extract of Tridax procumbens (Linn.) on rat corpus cavernosum smooth muscle contraction
Salahdeen, Hussein M. / Idowu, Gbolahan O. / Yemitan, Omoniyi K. / Murtala, Babatunde A. / Alada, Abdul Rasak A.
Published Online: 06/04/2014