Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology
Editor-in-Chief: Horowitz, Michal
Editorial Board: Das, Kusal K. / Epstein, Yoram / S. Gershon MD, Elliot / Kodesh , Einat / Kohen, Ron / Lichtstein, David / Maloyan, Alina / Mechoulam, Raphael / Roth, Joachim / Schneider, Suzanne / Shohami, Esther / Sohmer, Haim / Yoshikawa, Toshikazu / Tam, Joseph
CiteScore 2016: 1.01
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.349
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.495
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 581.00 / US$ 872.00 / GBP 476.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Anti-inflammatory effects of the cannabidiol derivative dimethylheptyl-cannabidiol – studies in BV-2 microglia and encephalitogenic T cells by Juknat, Ana/ Kozela, Ewa/ Kaushansky, Nathali/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Vogel, Zvi
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system to treat anxiety-related disorders by Korem, Nachshon/ Zer-Aviv, Tomer Mizrachi/ Ganon-Elazar, Eti/ Abush, Hila and Akirav, Irit
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in the pathogenesis and treatment of kidney diseases by Tam, Joseph
- Melatonin and vitamin C exacerbate Cannabis sativa-induced testicular damage when administered separately but ameliorate it when combined in rats by Alagbonsi, Isiaka A./ Olayaki, Luqman A. and Salman, Toyin M.
- The effect of caffeine on energy balance by Harpaz, Eynav/ Tamir, Snait/ Weinstein, Ayelet and Weinstein, Yitzhak
- Cannabis – the Israeli perspective by Mechoulam, Raphael
- A mechanism-based pharmacological evaluation of efficacy of Flacourtia indica in management of dyslipidemia and oxidative stress in hyperlipidemic rats by Singh, Shiv Vardan/ Shrivastava, Atul/ , Jyotshna/ Chaturvedi, Upma/ Singh, Subhash Chandra/ Shanker, Karuna/ Saxena, Jitendra K./ Bhatia, Gitika and Pal, Anirban
- The skeletal endocannabinoid system: clinical and experimental insights by Raphael, Bitya and Gabet, Yankel
- Cannabinoids in the management of chronic pain: a front line clinical perspective by Lynch, Mary E.
- GPR55 – a putative “type 3” cannabinoid receptor in inflammation by Yang, Hyewon/ Zhou, Juan and Lehmann, Christian
- Natural product for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease by Bui, Thanh Tung and Nguyen, Thanh Hai
- Evaluation of the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, phytochemical and toxicological properties of the methanolic leaf extract of commercially processed Moringa oleifera in some laboratory animals by Adedapo, Adeolu Alex/ Falayi, Olufunke Olubunmi and Oyagbemi, Ademola Adetokunbo
- Therapeutic potential of Phyllanthus emblica (amla): the ayurvedic wonder by Mirunalini , S. and Krishnaveni , M.
- Hormone-brain-aging relationships, broadly reactive with imidazole-containing dipeptides: targeting of telomere attrition as an aging biomarker and dynamic telomerase activity flirting by Babizhayev, Mark A./ Vishnyakova, Khava S. and Yegorov, Yegor E.
- Implications of sodium hydrogen exchangers in various brain diseases by Verma, Vivek/ Bali, Anjana/ Singh, Nirmal and Jaggi, Amteshwar Singh
- Non-diabetic clinical applications of insulin by Benni, Jyoti M. and Patil, Paragouda A.
- Israeli Society for Auditory Research (ISAR): 2012 Annual Scientific Conference
- Effects of long-term administration of aspartame on biochemical indices, lipid profile and redox status of cellular system of male rats by Adaramoye, Oluwatosin A. and Akanni, Olubukola O.
- Are the endocannabinoid-like compounds N-acyl aminoacids neuroprotective after traumatic brain injury? by Mann, Aniv/ Cohen-Yeshurun, Ayelet/ Trembovler, Victoria/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Shohami, Esther
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2-3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1991)
Volume 1 (1990)
Volume 28, Issue 2 (Mar 2017)
Published Online: 03/11/2017
- Free Access
Behavior and Neuroprotection
Neuropharmacological and neurochemical evaluation of N-n-propyl-3-ethoxyquinoxaline-2-carboxamide (6n): a novel serotonergic 5-HT3 receptor antagonist for co-morbid antidepressant- and anxiolytic-like potential using traumatic brain injury model in rats
Bhatt, Shvetank / Mahesh, Radhakrishnan / Jindal, Ankur / Devadoss, Thangaraj
Published Online: 09/23/2016
Neuropharmacological evaluation of a novel 5-HT3 receptor antagonist (4-benzylpiperazin-1-yl)(3-methoxyquinoxalin-2-yl) methanone (6g) on lipopolysaccharide-induced anxiety models in mice
Bhatt, Shvetank / Mahesh, Radhakrishnan / Devadoss, Thangaraj / Jindal, Ankur
Published Online: 09/24/2016
- Free Access
Effect of Salacia reticulata W. and Clitoria ternatea L. on the cognitive and behavioral changes in the streptozotocin-induced young diabetic rats
Rajashree, R. / Patil, Rajani / Khlokute, Sanjiva D. / Goudar, Shivaprasad S.
Published Online: 01/30/2017
In vivo sedative and hypnotic activities of methanol extract from the leaves of Jacquemontia paniculata (Burm.f.) Hallier f. in Swiss Albino mice
Jakaria, Md. / Clinton, Chayan Dhar / Islam, Mukimul / Talukder, Mohammad Belal / Shariful Islam, Md. / Tareq, Syed Mohammed / Uddin, Shaikh Bokhtear
Published Online: 01/11/2017
Bonny light crude oil-induced alteration in levels of testicular stress proteins is accompanied by apoptosis in rats after treatment withdrawal
Ebokaiwe, Azubuike P. / Mathur, Premendu P. / Farombi, Ebenezer O.
Published Online: 11/18/2016
Meteorological parameters and pollutants on asthma exacerbation in Bangalore, India – an ecological retrospective time-series study
Kunikullaya, Kirthana U. / Vijayaraghava, Ambarish / Asha, P. / Kunnavil, Radhika / MuraliMohan, B.V.
Published Online: 01/11/2017
Antioxidant and acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activities of leaf extract and fractions of Albizia adianthifolia (Schumach) W.F. Wright
Sonibare, Mubo A. / Ayoola, Ibukun O. / Elufioye, Taiwo O.
Published Online: 09/22/2016
Oxidative stress, histopathological and electron microscopic alterations induced by dimethylnitrosamine in renal male mice and the protective effect of α-lipoic acid
Hamza, Reham Z. / Ismail, Hayat A.A. / El-Shenawy, Nahla S.
Published Online: 10/04/2016
Oktay, Sehkar / Uslu, Lebriz / Emekli, Nesrin
Published Online: 11/08/2016
Druyan, Amit / Atias, Danit / Ketko, Itay / Cohen-Sivan, Yoav / Heled, Yuval
Published Online: 11/10/2016
Investigation of antinociceptive activity of methanolic extract of Persicaria orientalis leaves in rodents
Ansari, Prawej / Uddin, Md. Josim / Akther, Shafia / Azam, Shofiul / Mahmud, Md Kayes / Azad, Sohel Bin / Ullah, Ahsan / Hannan, J.M.A.
Published Online: 01/25/2017
Antiplasmodial activity of the ethanolic root bark extract of Icacina senegalensis in mice infected by Plasmodium berghei
Akuodor, Godwin C. / Essien, David-Oku / Nkorroh, Julie A. / Essien, Augustine D. / Nkanor, Effiong E. / Ezeunala, Mercy N. / Chilaka, Kingsley C.
Published Online: 11/15/2016
- Free Access
Evaluation of cytotoxic, analgesic, antidiarrheal and phytochemical properties of Hygrophila spinosa (T. Anders) whole plant
Bellah, S.M. Faysal / Islam, Md. Nur / Karim, Md. Rezaul / Rahaman, Md. Masudur / Nasrin, Mst. Samima / Rahman, Md. Atiar / Reza, A.S.M. Ali
Published Online: 11/05/2016