Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology
Editor-in-Chief: Horowitz, Michal
Editorial Board: Das, Kusal K. / Epstein, Yoram / S. Gershon MD, Elliot / Kodesh , Einat / Kohen, Ron / Lichtstein, David / Maloyan, Alina / Mechoulam, Raphael / Roth, Joachim / Schneider, Suzanne / Shohami, Esther / Sohmer, Haim / Yoshikawa, Toshikazu / Tam, Joseph
CiteScore 2016: 1.01
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.349
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.495
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 581.00 / US$ 872.00 / GBP 476.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Anti-inflammatory effects of the cannabidiol derivative dimethylheptyl-cannabidiol – studies in BV-2 microglia and encephalitogenic T cells by Juknat, Ana/ Kozela, Ewa/ Kaushansky, Nathali/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Vogel, Zvi
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system to treat anxiety-related disorders by Korem, Nachshon/ Zer-Aviv, Tomer Mizrachi/ Ganon-Elazar, Eti/ Abush, Hila and Akirav, Irit
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in the pathogenesis and treatment of kidney diseases by Tam, Joseph
- Melatonin and vitamin C exacerbate Cannabis sativa-induced testicular damage when administered separately but ameliorate it when combined in rats by Alagbonsi, Isiaka A./ Olayaki, Luqman A. and Salman, Toyin M.
- The effect of caffeine on energy balance by Harpaz, Eynav/ Tamir, Snait/ Weinstein, Ayelet and Weinstein, Yitzhak
- Cannabis – the Israeli perspective by Mechoulam, Raphael
- A mechanism-based pharmacological evaluation of efficacy of Flacourtia indica in management of dyslipidemia and oxidative stress in hyperlipidemic rats by Singh, Shiv Vardan/ Shrivastava, Atul/ , Jyotshna/ Chaturvedi, Upma/ Singh, Subhash Chandra/ Shanker, Karuna/ Saxena, Jitendra K./ Bhatia, Gitika and Pal, Anirban
- The skeletal endocannabinoid system: clinical and experimental insights by Raphael, Bitya and Gabet, Yankel
- Cannabinoids in the management of chronic pain: a front line clinical perspective by Lynch, Mary E.
- GPR55 – a putative “type 3” cannabinoid receptor in inflammation by Yang, Hyewon/ Zhou, Juan and Lehmann, Christian
- Natural product for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease by Bui, Thanh Tung and Nguyen, Thanh Hai
- Evaluation of the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, phytochemical and toxicological properties of the methanolic leaf extract of commercially processed Moringa oleifera in some laboratory animals by Adedapo, Adeolu Alex/ Falayi, Olufunke Olubunmi and Oyagbemi, Ademola Adetokunbo
- Therapeutic potential of Phyllanthus emblica (amla): the ayurvedic wonder by Mirunalini , S. and Krishnaveni , M.
- Hormone-brain-aging relationships, broadly reactive with imidazole-containing dipeptides: targeting of telomere attrition as an aging biomarker and dynamic telomerase activity flirting by Babizhayev, Mark A./ Vishnyakova, Khava S. and Yegorov, Yegor E.
- Implications of sodium hydrogen exchangers in various brain diseases by Verma, Vivek/ Bali, Anjana/ Singh, Nirmal and Jaggi, Amteshwar Singh
- Non-diabetic clinical applications of insulin by Benni, Jyoti M. and Patil, Paragouda A.
- Israeli Society for Auditory Research (ISAR): 2012 Annual Scientific Conference
- Effects of long-term administration of aspartame on biochemical indices, lipid profile and redox status of cellular system of male rats by Adaramoye, Oluwatosin A. and Akanni, Olubukola O.
- Are the endocannabinoid-like compounds N-acyl aminoacids neuroprotective after traumatic brain injury? by Mann, Aniv/ Cohen-Yeshurun, Ayelet/ Trembovler, Victoria/ Mechoulam, Raphael and Shohami, Esther
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2-3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1991)
Volume 1 (1990)
Volume 29, Issue 6 (Nov 2018)
Ahmad, Hilal / Kumar, Vijay L.
Published Online: 08/08/2018
Bisphenol A decreases the spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro through a nitrergic mechanism
Gupta, Hemlata / Deshpande, Shripad B.
Published Online: 05/16/2018
An aqueous extract of the Anogeissus leiocarpus bark (AEAL) induces the endothelium-dependent relaxation of porcine coronary artery rings involving predominantly nitric oxide
Belemnaba, Lazare / Ouédraogo, Sylvin / Nitiéma, Mathieu / Chataigneau, Thierry / Guissou, Innocent Pierre / Schini-Kerth, Valérie B. / Bucher, Bernard / Auger, Cyril
Published Online: 05/03/2018
Alleviation of carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatocellular damage and oxidative stress with a leaf extract of Glyphae brevis (Tiliaceae)
Nwidu, Lucky Legbosi / Oboma, Yibala I. / Elmorsy, Ekramy / Carter, Wayne Grant
Published Online: 08/29/2018
Protective effect of chloroform extract of Stereospermum chelonoides bark against amyloid beta42 induced cell death in SH-SY5Y cells and against inflammation in Swiss albino mice
Islam, Md. Imamul / Shanta, Meena Afroze / Mondal, Milon / Hoque, Nazia / Majumder, Senjuti / Ahmed, Taksim / Rana, Md. Sohel
Published Online: 07/21/2018
Iodine in excess in the alterations of carbohydrate and lipid metabolic pattern as well as histomorphometric changes in associated organs
Sarkar, Deotima / Chakraborty, Arijit / Saha, Adipa / Chandra, Amar K
Published Online: 08/01/2018
Screening of the immunomodulatory and antibacterial activity of Termitomyces letestui (Pat.) Heim (Lyophyllaceae), an edible mushroom from Cameroon
Mahamat, Oumar / Christopher, Tume / Andre-Ledoux, Njouonkou / Jude, Amadoh / Ndiane, Nfor / Albert, Kamanyi
Published Online: 08/08/2018
High-fat diet modifies cytokine gene expression and exacerbates the effects of acute pancreatitis in the liver of rats
Published Online: 07/11/2018
Osafo, Newman / Obiri, David D. / Antwi, Aaron O. / Yeboah, Oduro K.
Published Online: 07/27/2018
Prevalence and antibiotic utilization pattern of uropathogens causing community-acquired urinary tract infection in Kerala, India
Chandrasekhar, Dilip / Dollychan, Athira / Roy, Bincy Mary / Cholamughath, Shinu / Parambil, Jaffer Chalil
Published Online: 07/31/2018
Assessment of azadirachtin-A, a neem tetranortritarpinoid, on rat spermatozoa during in vitro capacitation
Katte, Teesta V. / Rajyalakshmi, Malempati / Aladakatti, Ravindranath H.
Published Online: 05/05/2018
Phenolic-rich extracts of Eurycoma longifolia and Cylicodiscus gabunensis inhibit enzymes responsible for the development of erectile dysfunction and are antioxidants
Oboh, Ganiyu / Adebayo, Adeniyi A. / Ademosun, Ayokunle O.
Published Online: 05/19/2018
Evaluation of anti-obesity and lipid-lowering properties of Vaccinium myrtillus leaves powder extract in a hamster model
Zagayko, Andriy L. / Kolisnyk, Tetiana Ye. / Chumak, Olena I. / Ruban, Olena A. / Koshovyi, Oleh M.
Published Online: 07/27/2018