Show Summary Details
Journal of Causal Inference
Ed. by Imai, Kosuke / Pearl, Judea / Petersen, Maya Liv / Sekhon, Jasjeet / van der Laan, Mark J.
2 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Causality, a Trialogue by Chambaz, Antoine/ Drouet, Isabelle and Thalabard, Jean-Christophe
- Linear Models: A Useful “Microscope” for Causal Analysis by Pearl, Judea
- A Marginal Structural Modeling Approach with Super Learning for a Study on Oral Bisphosphonate Therapy and Atrial Fibrillation by Neugebauer, Romain/ Chandra, Malini/ Paredes, Antonio/ J. Graham, David/ McCloskey, Carolyn and S. Go, Alan
- Causal inference under multiple versions of treatment by VanderWeele, Tyler J. and Hernan, Miguel A.
- Analysis of Subgroup Data of Clinical Trials by Tsai, Kao-Tai and Peace, Karl
- A Class of Unbiased Estimators of the Average Treatment Effect in Randomized Experiments by Aronow, Peter M. and Middleton, Joel A.
- The Deductive Approach to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Propensity Score Analysis with Survey Weighted Data by Ridgeway, Greg/ Kovalchik, Stephanie Ann/ Griffin, Beth Ann and Kabeto, Mohammed U.
- A General Algorithm for Deciding Transportability of Experimental Results by Bareinboim, Elias and Pearl, Judea
- The Curse of Free-Will and the Paradox of Inevitable Regret by Pearl, Judea
- A Boosting Algorithm for Estimating Generalized Propensity Scores with Continuous Treatments by Zhu, Yeying/ Coffman, Donna L. and Ghosh, Debashis
- Revisiting a Discrepant Result: A Propensity Score Analysis, the Paired Availability Design for Historical Controls, and a Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials by G. Baker, Stuart and S. Lindeman, Karen
- Targeted Data Adaptive Estimation of the Causal Dose–Response Curve by Díaz, Iván and van der Laan, Mark J.
- Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Dynamic and Static Longitudinal Marginal Structural Working Models by Petersen, Maya/ Schwab, Joshua/ Gruber, Susan/ Blaser, Nello/ Schomaker, Michael and van der Laan, Mark
- Estimating the Effect of a Community-Based Intervention with Two Communities by van der Laan, Mark J./ Petersen, Maya and Zheng, Wenjing
- Causal Inference for a Population of Causally Connected Units by van der Laan, Mark J.
- Reducing Bias Amplification in the Presence of Unmeasured Confounding through Out-of-Sample Estimation Strategies for the Disease Risk Score by Wyss, Richard/ Lunt, Mark/ Brookhart, M. Alan/ Glynn, Robert J. and Stürmer, Til
- Parameter Identifiability of Discrete Bayesian Networks with Hidden Variables by Allman, Elizabeth S./ Rhodes, John A./ Stanghellini, Elena and Valtorta, Marco
- Testing for the Unconfoundedness Assumption Using an Instrumental Assumption by de Luna, Xavier and Johansson, Per
Volume 1, Issue 2 (Dec 2013)
Volume 5 (2017)
- Targeted Data Adaptive Estimation of the Causal Dose–Response Curve
- Analysis of Subgroup Data of Clinical Trials
- Robust Inferences from a Before-and-After Study with Multiple Unaffected Control Groups
- Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation of Causal Effects in Right-Censored Survival Data with Time-Dependent Covariates: Warfarin, Stroke, and Death in Atrial Fibrillation
- The Curse of Free-Will and the Paradox of Inevitable Regret
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?