Journal of Causal Inference
Ed. by Imai, Kosuke / Pearl, Judea / Petersen, Maya Liv / Sekhon, Jasjeet / van der Laan, Mark J.
2 Issues per year
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Causality, a Trialogue by Chambaz, Antoine/ Drouet, Isabelle and Thalabard, Jean-Christophe
- Linear Models: A Useful “Microscope” for Causal Analysis by Pearl, Judea
- A Marginal Structural Modeling Approach with Super Learning for a Study on Oral Bisphosphonate Therapy and Atrial Fibrillation by Neugebauer, Romain/ Chandra, Malini/ Paredes, Antonio/ J. Graham, David/ McCloskey, Carolyn and S. Go, Alan
- Propensity Score Analysis with Survey Weighted Data by Ridgeway, Greg/ Kovalchik, Stephanie Ann/ Griffin, Beth Ann and Kabeto, Mohammed U.
- Causal inference under multiple versions of treatment by VanderWeele, Tyler J. and Hernan, Miguel A.
- Analysis of Subgroup Data of Clinical Trials by Tsai, Kao-Tai and Peace, Karl
- A Class of Unbiased Estimators of the Average Treatment Effect in Randomized Experiments by Aronow, Peter M. and Middleton, Joel A.
- The Deductive Approach to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- A General Algorithm for Deciding Transportability of Experimental Results by Bareinboim, Elias and Pearl, Judea
- The Curse of Free-Will and the Paradox of Inevitable Regret by Pearl, Judea
- A Boosting Algorithm for Estimating Generalized Propensity Scores with Continuous Treatments by Zhu, Yeying/ Coffman, Donna L. and Ghosh, Debashis
- Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Dynamic and Static Longitudinal Marginal Structural Working Models by Petersen, Maya/ Schwab, Joshua/ Gruber, Susan/ Blaser, Nello/ Schomaker, Michael and van der Laan, Mark
- Predicting Is Not Explaining: Targeted Learning of the Dative Alternation by Chambaz, Antoine and Desagulier, Guillaume
- Targeted Data Adaptive Estimation of the Causal Dose–Response Curve by Díaz, Iván and van der Laan, Mark J.
- Revisiting a Discrepant Result: A Propensity Score Analysis, the Paired Availability Design for Historical Controls, and a Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials by G. Baker, Stuart and S. Lindeman, Karen
- Estimating the Effect of a Community-Based Intervention with Two Communities by van der Laan, Mark J./ Petersen, Maya and Zheng, Wenjing
- Causal Inference for a Population of Causally Connected Units by van der Laan, Mark J.
- Reducing Bias Amplification in the Presence of Unmeasured Confounding through Out-of-Sample Estimation Strategies for the Disease Risk Score by Wyss, Richard/ Lunt, Mark/ Brookhart, M. Alan/ Glynn, Robert J. and Stürmer, Til
- Parameter Identifiability of Discrete Bayesian Networks with Hidden Variables by Allman, Elizabeth S./ Rhodes, John A./ Stanghellini, Elena and Valtorta, Marco
Volume 6 (2018)
Volume 5, Issue 2 (Sep 2017)
Miles, Caleb / Kanki, Phyllis / Meloni, Seema / Tchetgen Tchetgen, Eric
Article number 20160004
Published Online: 02/28/2017
Griffin, Beth Ann / McCaffrey, Daniel F. / Almirall, Daniel / Burgette, Lane F. / Setodji, Claude Messan
Article number 20150026
Published Online: 01/13/2017
Causal Inference via Algebraic Geometry: Feasibility Tests for Functional Causal Structures with Two Binary Observed Variables
Lee, Ciarán M. / Spekkens, Robert W.
Article number 20160013
Published Online: 03/22/2017
A Simple Model Allowing Modification of the Effect of a Randomized Intervention by Post-Randomization Variables
Faerber, Jennifer A. / Joffe, Marshall M. / Small, Dylan S. / Zhang, Rongmei / Brown, Gregory K. / Ten Have, Thomas R.
Article number 20150016
Published Online: 05/04/2017
Longitudinal Mediation Analysis with Time-varying Mediators and Exposures, with Application to Survival Outcomes
Zheng, Wenjing / van der Laan, Mark
Article number 20160006
Published Online: 06/23/2017
Yamada, Kentaro / Kuroki, Manabu
Article number 20160020
Published Online: 09/06/2017
Ding, Peng / Li, Xinran / Miratrix, Luke W.
Article number 20160027
Published Online: 04/27/2017
Causal, Casual and Curious
Article number 20170018
Published Online: 08/29/2017
- Free Access
Hennessy, Jonathan / Dasgupta, Tirthankar / Miratrix, Luke / Pattanayak, Cassandra / Pradipta Sarkar, and
Article number 20170023
Published Online: 09/13/2017
- Free Access