Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of European Tort Law
Editor-in-Chief: Oliphant, Ken
Ed. by Karner, Ernst / Koch, Bernhard A. / Wendehorst, Christiane
3 Issues per year
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 269.00 / US$ 405.00 / GBP 202.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 269.00 / US$ 405.00 / GBP 202.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 269.00 / US$ 405.00 / GBP 202.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 323.00 / US$ 488.00 / GBP 243.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 323.00 / US$ 488.00 / GBP 243.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Extracts from the New Turkish Code of Obligations by Büyüksagis, Erdem
- On the Judicial Interest Rate: Towards a Law and Economic TheoryThe authors are grateful to three anonymous referees, the editor, Ken Oliphant, as well as Francisco Ramos Romeu and AEDE (Spanish Law and Economics Association, Barcelona, 2011) and ALACD.. by A Acciarri, Hugo and Garoupa, Nuno
- Cultures of Tort Law in Europe by Oliphant, Ken
- Tony Weir and the Law of TortThis article is based on a paper delivered at the 2012 seminar of the British Association of Comparative Law, ‘Tony Weir and his contribution to comparative law scholarship’, which was held at the University of Bristol in S.. by Giliker, Paula
- How Judges Think: Judicial Reasoning in Tort Cases from a Comparative Perspective by Griss, Irmgard
- Vicarious Liability or Liability for the Acts of Others in Tort: A Comparative Perspective by Giliker, Paula
- The Product Liability Directive: Time to get Soft? by Fairgrieve, Duncan/ Howells, Geraint and Pilgerstorfer, Marcus
- The Culture of German Tort Law by Fedtke, Jörg
- Vicarious Liability ‘On the Move’: The English Supreme Court and Enterprise Liability by Giliker, Paula
- Damage in the English Law of Negligence by Nolan, Donal
- Liability of Financial Supervisory Authorities in the European Union by Dijkstra, Robert J
- The Culture of Tort Law in France by Borghetti, Jean-Sébastien
- The Liability of Credit Rating Agencies in a Comparative Perspective by Scarso, Alessandro
- The Liability of Financial Supervisory Authorities by Nolan, Donal
Volume 4, Issue 3 (Nov 2013)
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 3 (2012)
Volume 2 (2011)
- How Judges Think: Judicial Reasoning in Tort Cases from a Comparative Perspective
- Damage in the English Law of Negligence
- False Privacy and Information Games
- Vicarious Liability ‘On the Move’: The English Supreme Court and Enterprise LiabilityA Commentary on  United Kingdom Supreme Court 56
- Loss of a Chance in Medical Malpractice: A Double ApplicationA Commentary on a Decision of the Civil Court of Antwerp on 11 March 2011
- (West, Minneapolis 2nd edn 2011). Vol 1, iii + 912 pp; Cum Supp 32 pp (2012); Vol 2, iii + 1015 pp; Cum Supp 43 pp (2012); Vol 3, iii + 826 pp; Cum Supp 17 pp (2012); Vol 4, iii + 122 pp, Tbl of L&R 36 pp, Tbl of Cases 377 pp, Index 84 pp; Cum Supp 4 pp, Tbl of L&R 2 pp, Tbl of Cases 9 pp (2012). ISBN 978-0-314-60462-0. $ 437.00 (hardback).
- , Der Anspruch auf Schadenersatz bei Verstößen gegen EU-Kartellrecht (Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen 2011). xxxii + 626 pp. ISBN 978-3161507373. € 99.00 (paperback).
- Pour une réforme du droit de la responsabilité civile, Collection: Thèmes & commentaires (Dalloz, 2011). xiv +224 pp. ISBN 978-2-247-10685-1. € 38.56 (paperback).
- Tort Law in the Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights (De Gruyter, Berlin/Boston 2011). xxiv + 906 pp. ISBN 978-3-11-025966-7. € 199.95 (hardback).
- Perspectives on Causation (Hart Publishing, 2011). xxx + 447 pp. ISBN 9781849460866. £ 75.00 (hardback).
- , Civil Liability for Animals (Oxford University Press, 2012). xxix + 240 pp. ISBN 978-0-19-960081-6. £ 49.95 (paperback).
Vicarious Liability ‘On the Move’: The English Supreme Court and Enterprise Liability
A Commentary on Various Claimants v Catholic Child Welfare Society  United Kingdom Supreme Court 56
Published Online: 2013-11-01 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/jetl-2013-0020
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?