Show Summary Details
Journal of Globalization and Development
Ed. by Stiglitz, Joseph / Emran, M. Shahe / Guzman, Martin / Jayadev, Arjun / Ocampo, José Antonio / Rodrik, Dani
2 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle? by Arndt, Channing/ Jones, Sam and Tarp, Finn
- Experimental and Non-Experimental Methods in Development Economics: A Porous Dialectic by Dehejia, Rajeev
- Evaluating Antipoverty Transfer Programmes in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa. Better Policies? Better Politics? by Barrientos, Armando and Villa, Juan Miguel
- What Can Experiments Tell Us About How to Improve Government Performance? by Gisselquist, Rachel M. and Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel
- Reflections on the Ethics of Social Experimentation by Humphreys, Macartan
- The Limits of Incrementalism: The G20, the FSB, and the International Regulatory Agenda by Helleiner, Eric
- Ancillary Studies of Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges by Baldwin, Kate and Bhavnani, Rikhil R.
- A Graphical Approximation to Generalization: Definitions and Diagrams by García, Fernando Martel and Wantchekon, Leonard
- The Impact of the Global Commodity and Financial Crises on Poverty in Vietnam by Thurlow, James/ Tarp, Finn/ McCoy, Simon/ Hai, Nguyen Manh/ Breisinger, Clemens and Arndt, Channing
- Latin America: Counter-Cyclical Policy in Brazil: 2008-09 by Barbosa, Nelson
- Is the Era of the Dollar Over? by Wyplosz, Charles
- Global Growth and Distribution: China, India, and the Emergence of a Global Middle Class by Bussolo, Maurizio/ de Hoyos, Rafael E./ Medvedev, Denis and van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique
- Borrowing to Save by Morduch, Jonathan
- Democracy, Autocracy and Bureaucracy by Dixit, Avinash K
- Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution? by Ravallion, Martin
- Contagion, Liberalization, and the Optimal Structure of Globalization by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
Volume 2, Issue 2 (Jan 2012)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
- Skill-Biased Technology Imports, Increased Schooling Access, and Income Inequality in Developing Countries
- Rich Consumers and Poor Producers: Quality and Rent Distribution in Global Value Chains
- Global Growth and Distribution: China, India, and the Emergence of a Global Middle Class
- Governing Interdependent Financial Systems: Lessons from the Vienna Initiative
- Discovery of Flower Industry in Ethiopia: Experimentation and Coordination
- The G-20: A Critical Evaluation of Its Progress and Prospects
- Is There Life for the G20 beyond the Global Financial Crisis?
- A History of G20 Summits: The Evolving Dynamic of Global Leadership
- From the G-20 to a Global Economic Coordination Council
- The G20 has Served its Purpose and Should be Replaced
- The Limits of Incrementalism: The G20, the FSB, and the International Regulatory Agenda
- The G20 and Development
- The G20 and the Reform of the International Monetary System
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?