Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.712
CiteScore 2017: 0.92
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.242
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.615
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 227.00 / US$ 306.00 / GBP 186.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- Closing the Citizen-Government Communication Gap: Content, Audience, and Network Analysis of Government Tweets by Wukich, Clayton and Mergel, Ines
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- A Social Vulnerability Index for Disaster Management by Flanagan, Barry E./ Gregory, Edward W./ Hallisey, Elaine J/ Heitgerd, Janet L. and Lewis, Brian
- The 'Titanic Syndrome': Risk and Crisis Management on the Costa Concordia by Alexander, David E.
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS by Buck, Dick A/ Trainor, Joseph E and Aguirre, Benigno E.
- US Policy on Active Cyber Defense by Flowers, Angelyn and Zeadally, Sherali
- Reflections on 40 Years in the Hazards and Disasters Community by Rubin, Claire B.
- Deliberative Risk Ranking to Inform Homeland Security Strategic Planning by Lundberg, Russell and Willis, Henry H.
- Cybersecurity and US Legislative Efforts to address Cybercrime by Flowers, Angelyn/ Zeadally, Sherali and Murray, Acklyn
- Policing and Community Relations in the Homeland Security Era by Jones, Chapin and Supinski, Stanley B.
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- Applying Public Administration in Emergency Management: The Importance of Integrating Management into Disaster Education by Urby, Heriberto and McEntire, David A.
- Mobilizing for International Disaster Relief: Comparing U.S. and EU Approaches to the 2010 Haiti Earthquake by Brattberg, Erik and Sundelius, Bengt
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Advanced Imaging Technology Full Body Scanners for Airline Passenger Security Screening by Stewart, Mark G and Mueller, John
- Strategic Cyber Defense: Which Way Forward? by Geers, Kenneth
- Publisher Retraction of: Transforming the UK Home Office into a Department for Homeland Security: Reflecting on an Interview with a Litigant Defending Against Online Retaliatory Feedback in the US
Volume 11, Issue 1
Volume 13 (2016)
Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
- “One DHS” Revisited: Can the Next Homeland Security Secretary Unite the Department?
- A Pathway Forward in Homeland Security Education: An Option Worth Considering and the Challenge Ahead
- Applying Public Administration in Emergency Management: The Importance of Integrating Management into Disaster Education
- Antiterrorism and the Separation of Powers: How Public Administration Theory Can Help Us Meet the New Security Challenge
- The Professionalization of Emergency Management in Institutions of Higher Education
- A Review of “A Framework for Aviation Cybersecurity” – A Decision Paper from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- State Officials’ Perceptions of the Food and Agriculture Sector Criticality Assessment Tool (FASCAT), Food-system Risk, and Food Defense Funding
- The United States Medical Countermeasure Enterprise: A Broken Link in US Biopreparedness
- Understanding and Overcoming Information Sharing Failures
- Common Issues in Emergency Public Information as Identified in CSEPP Exercises
- Hurricane Wilma and Long-Term Business Recovery in Disasters: The Role of Local Government Procurement and Economic Development
- Disaster Awareness of Personnel and Students of Kocaeli University