Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Editor-in-Chief: Renda-Tanali, Irmak, D.Sc.
Managing Editor: McGee, Sibel, Ph.D.
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.474
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.627
CiteScore 2016: 0.57
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.245
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.358
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 220.00 / US$ 297.00 / GBP 166.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Closing the Citizen-Government Communication Gap: Content, Audience, and Network Analysis of Government Tweets by Wukich, Clayton and Mergel, Ines
- Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions by Cutter, Susan L./ Burton, Christopher G. and Emrich, Christopher T.
- The Evolving Role of the Public Information Officer: An Examination of Social Media in Emergency Management by Hughes, Amanda L. and Palen, Leysia
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS by Buck, Dick A/ Trainor, Joseph E and Aguirre, Benigno E.
- A Social Vulnerability Index for Disaster Management by Flanagan, Barry E./ Gregory, Edward W./ Hallisey, Elaine J/ Heitgerd, Janet L. and Lewis, Brian
- The 'Titanic Syndrome': Risk and Crisis Management on the Costa Concordia by Alexander, David E.
- Reflections on 40 Years in the Hazards and Disasters Community by Rubin, Claire B.
- Vulnerability of U.S. Cities to Environmental Hazards by Borden, Kevin A./ Schmidtlein, Mathew C./ Emrich, Christopher T./ Piegorsch, Walter W. and Cutter, Susan L.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Advanced Imaging Technology Full Body Scanners for Airline Passenger Security Screening by Stewart, Mark G and Mueller, John
- Deliberative Risk Ranking to Inform Homeland Security Strategic Planning by Lundberg, Russell and Willis, Henry H.
- Applying Public Administration in Emergency Management: The Importance of Integrating Management into Disaster Education by Urby, Heriberto and McEntire, David A.
- Tornado Warnings in Three Southern States: A Qualitative Analysis of Public Response Patterns by Donner, William R./ Rodriguez, Havidan and Diaz, Walter
- Mobilizing for International Disaster Relief: Comparing U.S. and EU Approaches to the 2010 Haiti Earthquake by Brattberg, Erik and Sundelius, Bengt
- Publisher Retraction of: Transforming the UK Home Office into a Department for Homeland Security: Reflecting on an Interview with a Litigant Defending Against Online Retaliatory Feedback in the US
- US Policy on Active Cyber Defense by Flowers, Angelyn and Zeadally, Sherali
- Strategic Cyber Defense: Which Way Forward? by Geers, Kenneth
- Interorganizational Coordination in Complex Environments of Disasters: The Evolution of Intergovernmental Disaster Response Systems by Kapucu, Naim
- Incorporating Time Dynamics in the Analysis of Social Networks in Emergency Management by Wolbers, Jeroen/ Groenewegen, Peter/ Mollee, Julia and Bím, Jan
Volume 13 (2016)
Volume 12 (2015)
Volume 11 (2014)
Volume 7 (2010)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 14, Issue 1 (Apr 2017)
Toward a Legal Perspective on Crisis Information Management: Legal Values and Privacy-Sensitive Information at Odds?
Biersteker, Erwin / Ferguson, Julie E. / Beersma, Bianca / Groenewegen, Peter
Article number 20160060
Published Online: 06/23/2017
Assessing Risk Communication in Social Media for Crisis Prevention: A Social Network Analysis of Microblog
Shi, Jia / Kapucu, Naim / Zhu, Zhengwei / Guo, Xuesong / Haupt, Brittany
Article number 20160058
Published Online: 04/08/2017
Apte, Aruna / Yoho, Keenan
Article number 20160046
Published Online: 06/06/2017
Kehl, Doris / Kietzmann, Diana / Schmidt, Silke
Article number 20160042
Published Online: 02/24/2017