Show Summary Details
Journal of international biotechnology law
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- ‘Therapeutic’, Enhancement Enabling, Assistive Devices and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: A Missing Lens in the Enhancement Regulation Discourse by Wolbring, Gregor
- Embryo Research in the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
- Is the International Regulation of Biotechnology Coherent? by Rhodes, Catherine
- The Ethical and Regulatory Problems in the Stem Cell Scandal by Aera, Han
- Living in an (Imm)Material World: Bioinformatics and Intellectual Property Protection by Bostyn, Sven J.R.
- The Precautionary Principle: A New Legal Standard for a Technological Age by Andorno, Roberto
- Legal Implications in Connection with the Generation and Usage of Neuro-Scientific Findings by Spranger, Tade M.
- Bio-tech, NanoBio-Tech, SynBio-tech, NanoSynBio-tech? The changing face of biotech law? (Part I) by Wolbring, Gregor
- The Use of Human Bodily Substances and Personal Data for Research: The German National Ethics Council's Opinion by Taupitz, Jochen
- Biotechnology Patents and Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Emerging Issues (Part I) by Caulfield, Timothy and Sheremeta, Lorraine
- National Bioethics Committees in selected States of North Africa and the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
- Accelerated Examination & Grant of Japanese Biotechnology Patents by Tessensohn, John A. and Yamamoto, Shusaku
- Dialogue of Disciplines: ProcessNet and Biotechnologists Meet in Mannheim
- Revisiting the USPTO's Examination Guidelines for Gene Patents: Congressional Inaction, USPTO Restraint, and Judicial Remedy by Drabiak-Syed, Katherine
- Biodiversity Law. The National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Hanoi
- Property in a Human Body: A Common Law Approach by Hilmer, Sarah E.
- Patentability of Stem Cell Inventions with Special Emphasis to EC Law by Spranger, Tade M.
- Efforts to Overcome Sex Selection in Reproduction in Asia by Macer, Darryl
- Legal aspects of “black biotechnology” – Counter-terrorism between prevention and use of biotechnological products by Lachmayer, Konrad
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
Aims and Scope
This journal has ceased publication.
- Type of Publication: