Show Summary Details
In This Section
Journal of international biotechnology law
In This Section
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- ‘Therapeutic’, Enhancement Enabling, Assistive Devices and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: A Missing Lens in the Enhancement Regulation Discourse by Wolbring, Gregor
- Is the International Regulation of Biotechnology Coherent? by Rhodes, Catherine
- Embryo Research in the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
- The Ethical and Regulatory Problems in the Stem Cell Scandal by Aera, Han
- Living in an (Imm)Material World: Bioinformatics and Intellectual Property Protection by Bostyn, Sven J.R.
- Legal Implications in Connection with the Generation and Usage of Neuro-Scientific Findings by Spranger, Tade M.
- Biotechnology Patents and Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Emerging Issues (Part I) by Caulfield, Timothy and Sheremeta, Lorraine
- National Bioethics Committees in selected States of North Africa and the Middle East by Fischer, Nils
- Patentability of Stem Cell Inventions with Special Emphasis to EC Law by Spranger, Tade M.
- Accelerated Examination & Grant of Japanese Biotechnology Patents by Tessensohn, John A. and Yamamoto, Shusaku
- Property in a Human Body: A Common Law Approach by Hilmer, Sarah E.
- The Use of Human Bodily Substances and Personal Data for Research: The German National Ethics Council's Opinion by Taupitz, Jochen
- Bio-tech, NanoBio-Tech, SynBio-tech, NanoSynBio-tech? The changing face of biotech law? (Part I) by Wolbring, Gregor
- Revisiting the USPTO's Examination Guidelines for Gene Patents: Congressional Inaction, USPTO Restraint, and Judicial Remedy by Drabiak-Syed, Katherine
- Efforts to Overcome Sex Selection in Reproduction in Asia by Macer, Darryl
- Dialogue of Disciplines: ProcessNet and Biotechnologists Meet in Mannheim
- Biodiversity Law. The National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Hanoi
- China’s Biotechnology Industry and the International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights by Loppacher, Laura J. and Kerr, William A.
- The Precautionary Principle: A New Legal Standard for a Technological Age by Andorno, Roberto
Volume 1, Issue 2 (Mar 2004)
Volume 6 (2009)
Volume 5 (2008)
Volume 4 (2007)
Volume 3 (2006)
Volume 2 (2005)
- Policy, Regulation and Attitudes towards Agricultural Biotechnology in Japan
- Living in an (Imm)Material World: Bioinformatics and Intellectual Property Protection (Part II)
- Ethics Between Law and Public Policy
- The Road to Biotechnology in Africa: A Question of Legal and Ethical Obstacles?
- International Declaration on Human Genetic Data
- Bioethics in India
- Methods for identification and quantification of genetically modified material in agricultural crops, processed food and animal feed in relation to regulatory requirements
- Genetics, Biotechnology and the Future
Ethics Between Law and Public Policy
- FH Stuttgart, Hochschule der Medien (HdM), University of Applied Sciences, Stuttgart, Germany
Published Online: 2005-07-27 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/jibl.2004.1.2.62
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?