1. Cain, I. (2002), Training systems, alternative and complementary. Structures, styles and strategies. Publishing House, Bucharest, Aramis.
2. Hugon, C. (2002), Pedagogy, Polirom Publishing House, Iasi.
3. Barbulescu, I. G., (2015), New Europe. Identity and European model (vol. I) , Editura Polirom, Iasi.
4. Zaharia, S.E.; Marinas, I. (coord.) (2005), Partners for excellence in the Europe of knowledge. The Romanian University in the context of "Bologna" and "Lisbon" (vol. I). National Agency for Universities Partnership with the economic and Social Environment.
5. Nedelcu - Ienei, A.V.; (2011), European Union law, the publishing house Cordially Lex, Cluj-Napoca.
6. Singer, M.; Chris, L. (2006), Qvo vadis, Academy? Benchmarks for an in-depth reform in higher education, Bucharest, Editura Sigma.
7. Ungureanu D., (1999), Education and curriculum, Timisoara, Editura Euro Stampa.
8. Vintanu, N. (2001), University Education, Bucharest, Editura Aramis.
9. University of Glasgow (2004), Student-Centred Learning, Web page http://www.gla.ac.uk/otherdepts/TLS/Project/Reports; Glasgow University Student-centered Education.
About the article
Published Online: 2015-11-26
Published in Print: 2015-12-01
© 2015. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)