Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of Geodetic Science
Editor-in-Chief: Sjöberg, Lars
1 Issue per year
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- A numerical method for solving the horizontal resection problem in Surveying by Dekov, D.
- Precise orbit determination and point positioning using GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou by Tegedor, J./ Øvstedal, O. and Vigen, E.
- The geodesic boundary value problem and its solution on a triaxial ellipsoid by Panou, G.
- Ocean Wave Measurement Using GPS Buoys by Joodaki, G./ Nahavandchi, H. and Cheng, K.
- Solving the geodesics on the ellipsoid as a boundary value problem by Panou, G./ Delikaraoglou, D. and Korakitis, R.
- Closed-form and iterative weighted least squares solutions of Helmert transformation parameters by Sjöberg, L.E.
- A new Approach for GNSS Analysis in a Multi-GNSS and Multi-Signal Environment by Schönemann, Erik/ Becker, Matthias and Springer, Tim
- Particle Swarm Optimization in Comparison with Classical Optimization for GPS Network Design by Doma, M. I.
- Millimeter-accuracy GPS landslide monitoring using Precise Point Positioning with Single Receiver Phase Ambiguity (PPP-SRPA) resolution: a case study in Puerto Rico by Wang, G. Q.
- The development of physical geodesy during 1984-2014 – A personal review by Sjöberg, Lars E.
- Performance of High-Rate Kinematic GPS During Strong Shaking: Observations from Shake Table Tests and the 2010 Chile Earthquake by Wang, G./ Blume, F./ Meertens, C./ Ibanez, P. and Schulze, M.
- A contemporary perspective of geoid structure by Moritz, H.
- Determination of sea surface height from moving ships with dynamic corrections by Reinking, J./ Härting, A. and Bastos, L.
- Rapid static GNSS data processing using online services by Berber, M. / Ustun, A. and Yetkin, M.
- Analysis of water level variations in Brazilian basins using GRACE by Matos, A./ Blitzkow, D./ Almeida, F./ Costa, S./ Campos, I. and Barbosa, A.
- Validation of GOCE gravity field models using GPS-leveling data and EGM08: a case study in Brazil by Ferreira, V. G./ Zhang, Y. and de Freitas, S. R. C.
- Evaluation of W0 in Canada using tide gauges and GOCE gravity field models by Hayden, T./ Rangelova, E./ Sideris, M. G. and Véronneau, M.
- Unification of European height system realizations by Rülke, A./ Liebsch, G./ Sacher, M./ Schäfer, U./ Schirmer, U. and Ihde, J.
- Examination of two major approximations used in the scalar airborne gravimetric system — a case study based on the LCR system by Li, X.
- On weighted total least squares adjustment for solving the nonlinear problems by Hu, C./ Chen, Y. and Peng, Y.
Volume 3, Issue 2 (Sep 2013)
Volume 7 (2017)
Volume 6 (2016)
Volume 5 (2015)
Volume 4 (2014)
Volume 3 (2013)
Volume 2 (2012)
- Various parameterizations of “latitude” equation – Cartesian to geodetic coordinates transformation
- The effect of tunnelling on repeated precise levelling measurements for vertical deformation control of the Metro4 project
- The geoid or quasigeoid – which reference surface should be preferred for a national height system?
- Errata to article Sjöberg, L.E. (2012), Journal of Geodetic Science 2: 162-171 entitled Solutions to the ellipsoidal Clairaut constant and the inverse geodetic problem by numerical integration
- The effect of correlation on uncertainty estimates – with GPS examples
- GPS monitoring of bedrock stability at Olkiluoto nuclear waste disposal site in Finland from 1996 to 2012
- Global sea level trends in the presence of variable sea level velocities, and variable accelerations
- Accuracy assessment of test flights using the Turnkey Airborne Gravity System over Alabama in 2008
Errata to article Sjöberg, L.E. (2012), Journal of Geodetic Science 2: 162-171 entitled Solutions to the ellipsoidal Clairaut constant and the inverse geodetic problem by numerical integration
Lars E. Sjöberg
Published Online: 2013-09-07 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/jogs-2013-0014
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?