Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports
An official journal of the American Statistical Association
Editor-in-Chief: Steve Rigdon, PhD
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.44
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.288
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.358
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 540.00 / US$ 730.00 / GBP 443.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 540.00 / US$ 730.00 / GBP 443.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Creating space to shoot: quantifying spatial relative field goal efficiency in basketball by Shortridge, Ashton/ Goldsberry, Kirk and Adams, Matthew
- A generative model for predicting outcomes in college basketball by Ruiz, Francisco J. R. and Perez-Cruz, Fernando
- Predicting the draft and career success of tight ends in the National Football League by Mulholland, Jason and Jensen, Shane T.
- Building an NCAA men’s basketball predictive model and quantifying its success by Lopez, Michael J. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- openWAR: An open source system for evaluating overall player performance in major league baseball by Baumer, Benjamin S./ Jensen, Shane T. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- Introduction to the NCAA men’s basketball prediction methods issue by Glickman, Mark E. and Sonas, Jeff
- An analytical approach for fantasy football draft and lineup management by Becker, Adrian and Sun, Xu Andy
- The implied volatility of a sports game by Polson, Nicholas G. and Stern, Hal S.
- A Starting Point for Analyzing Basketball Statistics by Kubatko, Justin/ Oliver, Dean/ Pelton, Kevin and Rosenbaum, Dan T
- A new approach to bracket prediction in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament based on a dual-proportion likelihood by Gupta, Ajay Andrew
- Estimating an NBA player’s impact on his team’s chances of winning by Deshpande, Sameer K. and Jensen, Shane T.
- A mixture-of-modelers approach to forecasting NCAA tournament outcomes by Yuan, Lo-Hua/ Liu, Anthony/ Yeh, Alec/ Kaufman, Aaron/ Reece, Andrew/ Bull, Peter/ Franks, Alex/ Wang, Sherrie/ Illushin, Dmitri and Bornn, Luke
- A finite mixture latent trajectory model for modeling ultrarunners’ behavior in a 24-hour race by Bartolucci, Francesco and Murphy, Thomas Brendan
- Nearest-neighbor matchup effects: accounting for team matchups for predicting March Madness by Hoegh, Andrew/ Carzolio, Marcos/ Crandell, Ian/ Hu, Xinran/ Roberts, Lucas/ Song, Yuhyun and Leman, Scotland C.
- Determining the level of ability of football teams by dynamic ratings based on the relative discrepancies in scores between adversaries by Constantinou, Anthony Costa and Fenton, Norman Elliott
- Testing the On-Court Efficacy of the NBA's Age Eligibility Rule by Rodenberg, Ryan and Kim, Jun Woo
Volume 14 (2018)
Volume 13 (2017)
Volume 12 (2016)
Volume 11 (2015)
Volume 10 (2014)
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 1 (2005)
Volume 3, Issue 1 (Jan 2007)
An Analysis of the Home-Field Advantage in Major League Baseball Using Logit Models: Evidence from the 2004 and 2005 Seasons
Levernier, William / Barilla, Anthony G.
Published Online: 01/18/2007
Brillinger, David R
Published Online: 01/18/2007