Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports
An official journal of the American Statistical Association
Editor-in-Chief: Rigdon, Steve
Editorial Board Member: Glickman, PhD, Mark
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.44
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.288
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.358
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 438.00 / US$ 591.00 / GBP 329.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 438.00 / US$ 591.00 / GBP 329.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 438.00 / US$ 591.00 / GBP 329.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 524.00 / US$ 709.00 / GBP 394.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 524.00 / US$ 709.00 / GBP 394.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Creating space to shoot: quantifying spatial relative field goal efficiency in basketball by Shortridge, Ashton/ Goldsberry, Kirk and Adams, Matthew
- A generative model for predicting outcomes in college basketball by Ruiz, Francisco J. R. and Perez-Cruz, Fernando
- Predicting the draft and career success of tight ends in the National Football League by Mulholland, Jason and Jensen, Shane T.
- Building an NCAA men’s basketball predictive model and quantifying its success by Lopez, Michael J. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- openWAR: An open source system for evaluating overall player performance in major league baseball by Baumer, Benjamin S./ Jensen, Shane T. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- Introduction to the NCAA men’s basketball prediction methods issue by Glickman, Mark E. and Sonas, Jeff
- The implied volatility of a sports game by Polson, Nicholas G. and Stern, Hal S.
- An analytical approach for fantasy football draft and lineup management by Becker, Adrian and Sun, Xu Andy
- A new approach to bracket prediction in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament based on a dual-proportion likelihood by Gupta, Ajay Andrew
- A Starting Point for Analyzing Basketball Statistics by Kubatko, Justin/ Oliver, Dean/ Pelton, Kevin and Rosenbaum, Dan T
- A mixture-of-modelers approach to forecasting NCAA tournament outcomes by Yuan, Lo-Hua/ Liu, Anthony/ Yeh, Alec/ Kaufman, Aaron/ Reece, Andrew/ Bull, Peter/ Franks, Alex/ Wang, Sherrie/ Illushin, Dmitri and Bornn, Luke
- Estimating an NBA player’s impact on his team’s chances of winning by Deshpande, Sameer K. and Jensen, Shane T.
- A finite mixture latent trajectory model for modeling ultrarunners’ behavior in a 24-hour race by Bartolucci, Francesco and Murphy, Thomas Brendan
- Nearest-neighbor matchup effects: accounting for team matchups for predicting March Madness by Hoegh, Andrew/ Carzolio, Marcos/ Crandell, Ian/ Hu, Xinran/ Roberts, Lucas/ Song, Yuhyun and Leman, Scotland C.
- Determining the level of ability of football teams by dynamic ratings based on the relative discrepancies in scores between adversaries by Constantinou, Anthony Costa and Fenton, Norman Elliott
- Modeling and prediction of ice hockey match results by Marek, Patrice/ Šedivá, Blanka and Ťoupal, Tomáš
Volume 9, Issue 4 (Dec 2013)
Volume 12 (2016)
Volume 11 (2015)
Volume 10 (2014)
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 1 (2005)
- Equitable handicapping of scramble golf tournaments
- Risk management with tournament incentives
- The structure, efficacy, and manipulation of double-elimination tournaments
- Effect of position, usage rate, and per game minutes played on NBA player production curves
- Modeling team compatibility factors using a semi-Markov decision process: a data-driven approach to player selection in soccer
- Ranking the performance of tennis players: an application to women’s professional tennis
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?