Show Summary Details
More options …
CiteScore 2017: 0.67
Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports
An official journal of the American Statistical Association
Editor-in-Chief: Steve Rigdon, PhD
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2017: 0.67
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.290
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.853
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 451.00 / US$ 609.00 / GBP 370.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 540.00 / US$ 730.00 / GBP 443.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 540.00 / US$ 730.00 / GBP 443.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Creating space to shoot: quantifying spatial relative field goal efficiency in basketball by Shortridge, Ashton/ Goldsberry, Kirk and Adams, Matthew
- A generative model for predicting outcomes in college basketball by Ruiz, Francisco J. R. and Perez-Cruz, Fernando
- Predicting the draft and career success of tight ends in the National Football League by Mulholland, Jason and Jensen, Shane T.
- Building an NCAA men’s basketball predictive model and quantifying its success by Lopez, Michael J. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- openWAR: An open source system for evaluating overall player performance in major league baseball by Baumer, Benjamin S./ Jensen, Shane T. and Matthews, Gregory J.
- An analytical approach for fantasy football draft and lineup management by Becker, Adrian and Sun, Xu Andy
- Introduction to the NCAA men’s basketball prediction methods issue by Glickman, Mark E. and Sonas, Jeff
- The implied volatility of a sports game by Polson, Nicholas G. and Stern, Hal S.
- A Starting Point for Analyzing Basketball Statistics by Kubatko, Justin/ Oliver, Dean/ Pelton, Kevin and Rosenbaum, Dan T
- Estimating an NBA player’s impact on his team’s chances of winning by Deshpande, Sameer K. and Jensen, Shane T.
- A new approach to bracket prediction in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament based on a dual-proportion likelihood by Gupta, Ajay Andrew
- Estimating the effect of plate discipline using a causal inference framework: an application of the G-computation algorithm by Vock, David Michael and Vock, Laura Frances Boehm
- A mixture-of-modelers approach to forecasting NCAA tournament outcomes by Yuan, Lo-Hua/ Liu, Anthony/ Yeh, Alec/ Kaufman, Aaron/ Reece, Andrew/ Bull, Peter/ Franks, Alex/ Wang, Sherrie/ Illushin, Dmitri and Bornn, Luke
- A finite mixture latent trajectory model for modeling ultrarunners’ behavior in a 24-hour race by Bartolucci, Francesco and Murphy, Thomas Brendan
- Modified Kelly criteria by Chu, Dani/ Wu, Yifan and Swartz, Tim B.
- Nearest-neighbor matchup effects: accounting for team matchups for predicting March Madness by Hoegh, Andrew/ Carzolio, Marcos/ Crandell, Ian/ Hu, Xinran/ Roberts, Lucas/ Song, Yuhyun and Leman, Scotland C.
- Predicting Overtime with the Pythagorean Formula by Rosenfeld, Jason W./ Fisher, Jake I/ Adler, Daniel and Morris, Carl
Volume 11, Issue 1
Volume 13 (2017)
Volume 12 (2016)
Volume 11 (2015)
Volume 10 (2014)
Volume 9 (2013)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 1 (2005)
- Introduction to the NCAA men’s basketball prediction methods issue
- Building an NCAA men’s basketball predictive model and quantifying its success
- A mixture-of-modelers approach to forecasting NCAA tournament outcomes
- Nearest-neighbor matchup effects: accounting for team matchups for predicting March Madness
- A generative model for predicting outcomes in college basketball
- A new approach to bracket prediction in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament based on a dual-proportion likelihood