Show Summary Details
More options …
Journal of the Association for Laboratory Phonology
Ed. by Cole, Jennifer
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.667
Rank 85 out of 179 in category Linguistics in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Social Sciences Edition
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 207.00 / US$ 311.00 / GBP 156.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Pointed and plateau-shaped pitch accents in North Frisian by Niebuhr, Oliver and Hoekstra, Jarich
- Models of dataset size, question design, and cross-language speech perception for speech crowdsourcing applications by Hasegawa-Johnson, Mark/ Cole, Jennifer/ Jyothi, Preethi and Varshney, Lav R.
- Infant-directed speech as a window into the dynamic nature of phonology by Mazuka, Reiko/ Igarashi, Yosuke/ Martin, Andrew and Utsugi, Akira
- Frequency effects on the vowel length contrast merger in Seoul Korean by Kang, Yoonjung/ Yoon, Tae-Jin and Han, Sungwoo
- Novelty and social preference in phonetic accommodation by Babel, Molly/ McGuire, Grant/ Walters, Sophia and Nicholls, Alice
- Some phonological, syntactic, and cognitive factors behind phrase-final lengthening in spontaneous Japanese: A corpus-based study by Den, Yasuharu
- The private life of stops: VOT in a real-time corpus of spontaneous Glaswegian by Stuart-Smith, Jane/ Sonderegger, Morgan/ Rathcke, Tamara and Macdonald, Rachel
- Corpus-based approaches to the phonological analysis of speech by Kubozono, Haruo/ Maekawa, Kikuo and Vance, Timothy J.
- Lexically conditioned phonetic variation in motherese: age-of-acquisition and other word-specific factors in infant- and adult-directed speech by Zellou, Georgia and Scarborough, Rebecca
- Gestural reduction, lexical frequency, and sound change: A study of post-vocalic /l/ by Lin, Susan/ Beddor, Patrice Speeter and Coetzee, Andries W.
- Sound change in an urban setting: Category instability of the palatal fricative in Berlin by Jannedy, Stefanie and Weirich, Melanie
- Speech rhythm and temporal structure: Converging perspectives? by Goswami, Usha and Leong, Victoria
- Temporal, structural, and pragmatic synchrony between intonation and gesture by Loehr, Daniel P.
- Timing of German onset and word boundary clusters by Brunner, Jana/ Geng, Christian/ Sotiropoulou, Stavroula and Gafos, Adamantios
- Sound change in the individual: Effects of exposure on cross-dialect speech processing by Clopper, Cynthia G.
- What is speech rhythm? A commentary on Arvaniti and Rodriquez, Krivokapić, and Goswami and Leong by Turk, Alice and Shattuck-Hufnagel, Stefanie
- Tempo and the perception of sentence modality by Cangemi, Francesco and D'Imperio, Mariapaola
Volume 6, Issue 1 (Mar 2015)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 3 (2012)
Volume 2 (2011)
- The timing of nuclear falls: Evidence from Dutch, West Frisian, Dutch Low Saxon, German Low Saxon, and High German
- Syllable structure and word stress effects in Peninsular Spanish nuclear accents
- The relationship between prosodic weakening and sound change: evidence from the German tense/lax vowel contrast
- Prosodic boundary strength guides syntactic parsing of French utterances
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?