Show Summary Details
More options …
Law and Development Review
Editor-in-Chief: Lee, Y.S.
2 Issues per year
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 288.00 / US$ 388.00 / GBP 236.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 288.00 / US$ 388.00 / GBP 236.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 288.00 / US$ 388.00 / GBP 236.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 346.00 / US$ 467.00 / GBP 284.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- On Heaven’s Lathe: State, Rule of Law, and Economic Development by Chen, Ding and Deakin, Simon
- Chinese Investment in Africa by Klaver, Mark and Trebilcock, Michael
- Corruption and Political Culture in Africa: History, Meaning, and the Problem of Naming by Ochonu, Moses E.
- International Investment Arbitration and Corruption Claims: An Analysis of World Duty Free v. Kenya by Odumosu, Ibironke T.
- Developing Legislation to Formalise Customary Land Management: Deep Legal Pluralism or a Shallow Veneer? by Farran, Sue and Corrin, Jennifer
- When Investment Arbitration Curbs Domestic Regulatory Space: Consistent Solutions through Amicus Curiae Submissions by Regional Organisations by Cross, Ciaran and Schliemann-Radbruch, Christian
- The Sen Conception of Development and Contemporary International Law Discourse: Some Parallels by Chimni, Bhupinder
- The Chad-Cameroon Pipeline Project--Assessing the World Bank's Failed Experiment to Direct Oil Revenues towards the Poor by Clausen, Fabian and Attaran, Amir
- Reversing Land Grabs or Aggravating Tenure Insecurity? Competing Perspectives on Economic Land Concessions and Land Titling in Cambodia by Oldenburg, Christoph and Neef, Andreas
- A Delicate Balance: Building Complementary Customary and State Legal Systems by Toomey, Leigh T
- Aid-effectiveness and Donor Coordination from Paris to Busan: A Cambodian Case Study by Cameron, Camille and Low, Sally
- Suturing the Open Veins of Ecuador: Debt, Default and Democracy by Mansell, Wade and Openshaw, Karen
- An Empirical Study of China's Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: 2001-2010 by Zhuang, Wei
- The Law and Land Grabbing: Friend or Foe? by Alden Wily, Liz
- Making WTO Dispute Settlement Work for African Countries: An Evaluation of Current Proposals for Reforming the DSU by Bartels, Lorand
- Trade, Development and Child Labor: Regulation and Law in the Case of Child Labor in the Cocoa Industry by Bertrand, William and de Buhr, Elke
Volume 7, Issue 2
Volume 11 (2018)
Volume 10 (2017)
Volume 9 (2016)
Volume 8 (2015)
Volume 7 (2014)
Volume 5 (2012)
Volume 4 (2011)
Volume 3 (2010)
Volume 2 (2009)
Volume 1 (2008)
- Law and Development Implications of Transnational Land Acquisitions: Introduction
- The Law and Land Grabbing: Friend or Foe?
- Arab Acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Partners in Development?
- The Media Discourse of Land Grabbing and Resistance During Myanmar’s Legal Reformation: The Monywa Copper Mine
- International Adjudication of Land Disputes: For Development and Transnationalism
- Managing Foreign Investment in Agricultural Land in Africa: The Role of Bilateral Investment Treaties and International Investment Contracts
- Regulations of Large-Scale Acquisitions of Land: The Case of the Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Land, Fisheries and Forests
- Questioning the “Regulatory Approach” to Large-Scale Agricultural Land Transfers in Ethiopia: A Legal Pluralistic Perspective
- What Can Be Expected from International Frameworks to Regulate Large-Scale Land and Water Acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa?