International Journal of Libraries and Information Studies
Editor-in-Chief: Albright, Kendra S. / Bothma, Theo J.D.
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2015: 0.339
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.469
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.489
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 1.016
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.730
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 369.00 / US$ 556.00 / GBP 277.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 369.00 / US$ 556.00 / GBP 277.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 369.00 / US$ 556.00 / GBP 277.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 445.00 / US$ 666.00 / GBP 335.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 445.00 / US$ 666.00 / GBP 335.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Multidimensional Journal Evaluation of PLOS ONE by Fein, Christel
- The Classification of Philosophy by PERREAULT, JEAN M.
- Classification Research in India 1957-1963. Trend Report by RANGANATHAN, S. R.
- A Comparative Study of Public Libraries in Edinburgh and Copenhagen and Their Potential for Social Capital Creation by Miller, Judith
- Enriching Students’ Intellectual Diet through Inquiry Based Learning by Power, Bernadette
- Bibliometrics, Informetrics, Scientometrics and Librametrics: An Overview by SENGUPTA, I. N.
- Front matter
- “The House of Books”: Libraries and Archives in Ancient Egypt by Webb, Kerry
- Irreparable Damage: Violence, Ownership, and Voice in an Indian Archive by Caswell, Michelle
- Governance, Legitimation, Commons: A Public Sphere Framework and Research Agenda for the Public Library Sector by Widdersheim, Michael M.
- Incorporating Data Literacy into Information Literacy Programs: Core Competencies and Contents by Calzada Prado, Javier and Marzal, Miguel Ángel
- Sense-Making and Synchronicity: Information-Seeking Behaviors of Millennials and Baby Boomers by Connaway, Lynn Silipigni/ Radford, Marie L./ Dickey, Timothy J./ De Angelis Williams, Jocelyn and Confer, Patrick
- Parliamentary Petitions: An Information Studies Perspective by Corbett, Niamh
- William Carey and the Serampore Books (1800—1834) by SIDDIQ KHAN, M.
- Public Libraries in the Knowledge Society: Core Services of Libraries in Informational World Cities by Mainka, Agnes/ Hartmann, Sarah/ Orszullok, Lisa/ Peters, Isabella/ Stallmann, Anika and Stock, Wolfgang G.
- Munshi Nawal Kishore (1836—1895) Mirror of Urdu Printing in British India by JALALUDDIN HAIDER, SYED
- The Arabic Collection of Ibadan University Library by MAHMUD, KHALIL
- The Evolution of Library Reference Services: From General to Special, 1876–1920s by Deng, Liya