Show Summary Details
More options …
CiteScore 2017: 0.45
Founded by Plank, Frans
Editor-in-Chief: Koptjevskaja-Tamm, Maria
3 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.304
CiteScore 2017: 0.45
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.285
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.810
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 280.00 / US$ 418.00 / GBP 230.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 280.00 / US$ 418.00 / GBP 230.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 280.00 / US$ 418.00 / GBP 230.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 337.00 / US$ 505.00 / GBP 276.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 337.00 / US$ 505.00 / GBP 276.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Modality’s semantic map by VAN DER AUWERA, JOHAN and PLUNGIAN, VLADIMIR A.
- The worlds simplest grammars are creole grammars
- Mundari: The myth of a language without word classes by Evans, Nicholas and Osada, Toshiki
- Transitivizing and detransitivizing languages
- Pre-established categories don't exist: Consequences for language description and typology by Haspelmath, Martin
- The essence of mirativity by Aikhenvald, Alexandra Y.
- Depth, brilliance, clarity: Andrey Anatolyevich Zaliznyak (1935–2017) by Iosad, Pavel/ Koptjevskaja-Tamm, Maria/ Piperski, Alexander and Sitchinava, Dmitri
- Similar Place Avoidance: A statistical universal by Pozdniakov, Konstantin and Segerer, Guillaume
- Typology in the 21st century: Major current developments by Bickel, Balthasar
- Exploiting word order to express an inflectional category: Reality status in Iquito by Beier, Christine/ Hansen, Cynthia/ Lai, I-wen and Michael, Lev
- Predicative reduplication: Functions, their relationships and iconicities by Lǐ, Yuèyuán and Ponsford, Dan
- The syntax of prenominal relative clauses: A typological study by Wu, Tong
- Mirativity: The grammatical marking of unexpected information by DELANCEY, SCOTT
- What, if anything, is typology? by Nichols, Johanna
- Still mirative after all these years by Delancey, Scott
- Inferring semantic maps by Regier, Terry/ Khetarpal, Naveen and Majid, Asifa
- Cardinal numerals in rural sign languages: Approaching cross-modal typology by Ulrike, Zeshan/ Escobedo Delgado, Cesar Ernesto/ Dikyuva, Hasan/ Panda, Sibaji and de Vos, Connie
Volume 18, Issue 1
Volume 22 (2018)
Volume 21 (2017)
Volume 20 (2016)
Volume 19 (2015)
Volume 18 (2014)
Volume 17 (2013)
Volume 16 (2012)
Volume 15 (2011)
Volume 13 (2009)
Volume 12 (2008)
Volume 11 (2007)
Volume 10 (2006)
Volume 9 (2005)
Volume 8 (2004)
Volume 7 (2003)
Volume 6 (2003)
Volume 4 (2000)
Volume 3 (1999)
Volume 2 (1998)
- The new look and the old: Editorial note
- A and O as each other's mirror image? Problems with markedness reversal
- Are there subject anaphors?
- Word order in Miao-Yao (Hmong-Mien)
- Book Reviews(Cambridge Studies in Linguistics 131). Mary Dalrymple and Irina Nikolaeva. 2011.
- Book Reviews(London Oriental and African Language Library 16). John Haiman. 2011.
- Book Reviews. Victor Golla. 2011.
- Book Reviews. (Turcologica 89). Andrej L. Malchukov and Lindsay J. Whaley (eds.). 2012.