Molecular inhibitors in targeted therapy
Ed. by Link, Wolfgang
1 Issue per year
Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy is an open access journal devoted to publishing studies involving discovery, development and use of drugs for targeted therapy and personalized medicine
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy provides a high-profile forum for showcasing outstanding and high quality advances in the discovery, development and use of drugs for targeted therapy and personalized medicine whether theoretical, technical, basic research, preclinical or clinical studies.
The development of novel therapeutic agents is one of the most rapidly changing aspects of biomedical research. Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy is an international forum for the dissemination of information and ideas at the interface between chemistry, biology and medicine. The papers published are of interest to the scientists in biomedical research, medical chemists, toxicologists, pharmacists, pharmacologists, biostatisticians and clinicians.
The journal publishes research articles and reviews covering all aspects of target and lead identification, drug repurposing, mode of action in disease-relevant biological systems, preclinical and clinical drug development and targeted therapy and personalized medicine.
Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy is published in the Open Access model, which allows free access to its content for target audiences. Our outstanding scientists in the Editorial Advisory Board, Editors and contributing Authors ensure high quality in the review and presentation of material published in Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy.
Molecular Inhibitors in Targeted Therapy is a new journal devoted to all aspects of the expanding and increasingly successful field of targeted therapy and personalized medicine. The journal offers fast, high quality and comprehensive peer-review by outstanding scientists in this increasingly important area of cancer therapy. Our peer-review process is streamlined and papers are published exclusively online so once accepted and formatted are immediately published without waiting for a specific journal to be compiled.
Most importantly the format is open access and online so your publication is rapidly accessible to any interested person anywhere. The journal also offers free language editing.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
- Researchers in the fields of biology, chemistry and medicine.
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal via email to the Journal Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are suggested to follow Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
Manuscript submitted to this journal should:
- contain original work - not published elsewhere in any medium (in the whole or in part) by the authors or anyone else and not under consideration for publication in any other medium;
- focus on the aims and scope of the journal;
- be clearly and correctly written - should contain all essential features of a scientific publication that is easy to understand for the target audience;
- written in English - attention to detail of the language will avoid severe misunderstandings which might lead to rejection of the paper;
- be delivered in electronic format.
The journal accepts the following publication formats:
- Communications and Rapid Communications
- Reviews and Mini-Reviews
- Letters to the Editor and Amendments
It is important that authors include a cover letter with their manuscript. Please explain why you consider your manuscript as suitable for publication in the journal, why will your paper inspire the other members of your field, and how will it drive research forward.
The letter should contain all important details such as:
- your full name (submitted by)
- full title of article and short title
- full list of authors with affiliations
- e-mail of the corresponding author
- contact address, telephone/fax numbers of the corresponding author
- number of attached files, if there is more than one
- status: new, reviewed or accepted (with reference ID if reviewed or accepted)
Cover letter should explicitly state that the manuscript (or one with substantially the same content, by any of the authors) has not been previously published in any language anywhere and that it is not under simultaneous consideration or in press by another journal. If related work has been submitted, then we may require a preprint to be made available. Reviewers will be asked to comment on the overlap between the related submissions.
Manuscripts that have been previously rejected, or withdrawn after being returned for modification, may be resubmitted if the major criticisms have been addressed. The cover letter must state that the manuscript is a resubmission, and the former manuscript number should be provided.
Conflict of interest declaration
To ensure fair and objective decision-making, authors must declare any associations that pose a conflict of interest in connection with evaluated manuscripts (see Editorial Policy for details). Authors are encouraged to fill in the ICMJE Conflicts of Interest Form (available here) and send it in the electronic format to the Journal Editor.
Open Access License
Authors have to sign an Open Access License that is available on the journal webpage. We encourage the authors to send the signed license along with the manuscript. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.
We accept submission of text, tables and figures as separate files or as a composite file. For your initial submission, we recommend you upload your entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. If you are invited to submit a revised manuscript, please provide us with individual files: an editable text and publication-quality figures.
- Text files can be submitted in the following formats: MS Word - standard DOCUMENT (.DOC) or RICH TEXT FORMAT (.RTF); PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below)
- Tables should be submitted as MS Word or PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below). Please note that a straight Excel file is not an acceptable format
- Graphics files can be submitted in any of the following graphic formats: EPS; BMP; JPG; TIFF; GIF or PDF. Please note that Powerpoint files are not accepted
Post acceptance, text files of the revised manuscript and tables are required for use in the production.
Authors should clearly indicate location of tables and figures in the text if these elements are given separately or at the end of the manuscript. If this information is not provided to the editorial office, we will assume that they should be left at the end of the text.
For further instructions, please carefully follow the guidelines described in Instructions for Authors.
Abstracting & Indexing
Molecular inhibitors in targeted therapy is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Wolfgang Link, University of Algarve, Portugal
Editorial Advisory Board
Karl-Heinz Altmann, ETH, Zürich
Maurizio Botta, Universitr degli Studi di Siena, Italy
Paul Burridge, Stanford Cardiovascular Institute, USA
Jerome Coudert, Centre for Experimental Immunology, Australia
Andrea A. Domenighetti, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, USA
Jijun Hao, Western University of Health Sciences, USA
Santosh Kesari, University of California, San Diego, USA
James B. Lorens, University of Bergen, Norway
Alysson Renato Muotri, UCSD School of Medicine, USA
Peter Nussbaumer, Lead Discovery Center GmbH, Germany
José-Enrique O'Connor, The University of Valencia, Spain
Daniele Passarella, Univ. degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Milica Pešić, Institute for Biological Research, Belgrade, Serbia
Davide Povero, School University of California, San Diego, USA
Aline Da Silva Costa, BIAC- Brazilian Institute for Arts and Culture, Brazil
Richard Hill, University of Algarve, Portugal
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Wolfgang Link, Ph.D