"Nanocontainers" is closed for submissions effective April 1, 2014.
The interdisciplinary journal Nanocontainers serves as a forum for scientists representing various disciplines (e.g. physics, chemistry, materials science, biomedicine) to present the results of their studies on fabrication, structural characterization and performance of nanometer-sized and/or nanostructured materials serving as containers, reactors or carriers of functional compounds.
The main topics of the journal include both theoretical and experimental studies on nanostructured soft and condensed matter materials and their functions in bulk, solutions or on surface/interfaces, as well as their application in biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, medicine, and chemistry. The systems of interest include: micelles, vesicles, polymersomes, assemblies, polymeric capsules, nano-sized living systems, core-shell systems, nanostructured films, nanogels as well as nanotubes, micro- and mesoporous materials with organic and inorganic framework. The functions of these nanostructures such as: encapsulation, transportation and release of the guest molecules (drugs, proteins, dyes, pesticides etc.), reactions in the confined environments, controlled delivery in microfluidic devices will be covered.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Timely information in an area that uniquely combines nanotechnology, nanophysics and nanomedicine
- Open Access publication without charge to subscribe and read
- A high quality standard of publication is guaranteed by the globally recognized Editorial Advisory Board
- Publishing high quality research articles, rapid communications, reviews and mini-reviews
- Publication in the first two annual volumes is free of charge
- Present your work in a venue that uniquely combines nanotechnology and drug delivery for preclinical and clinical applications
- Fast and comprehensive peer-review
- Ease of contact with journal editors to expedite publication.
- Language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions.
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors"Nanocontainers" is closed for submissions effective April 1, 2014.
Abstracting & Indexing
Cyrille Boyer, The University of New South Wales, Australia
Editorial Advisory Board
Jean-François Gohy, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium
Sébastien Lecommandoux, University of Bordeaux, Francevain, Belgium
Krzysztof Matyjaszewski, Carnegie Mell,on University, USA
Yotaro Morishima, Fukui University of Technology, Japan
Achim Müller, University of Bielefeld, Germany
Stanislav Rangelov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Polymers, Bulgaria
Erik Reimhult, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences in Vienna, Austria
Holger Schoenherr, University of Siegen, Germany
Krzysztof Szczubiałka, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland
Nikodem Tomczak, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (A STAR), Singapore
Shin-ichi Yusa, University of Hyogo, Japan
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15