Show Summary Details
More options …
Managing Editor: Sorger, Volker
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 4.492
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 5.732
In co-publication with Science Wise Publishing
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Towards nano-scale photonics with micro-scale photons: the opportunities and challenges of mid-infrared plasmonics by Law, Stephanie/ Podolskiy, Viktor and Wasserman, Daniel
- Optical microfibers and nanofibers by Wu, Xiaoqin and Tong, Limin
- Color science of nanocrystal quantum dots for lighting and displays by Erdem, Talha and Demir, Hilmi Volkan
- Review Label-free detection with high-Q microcavities: a review of biosensing mechanisms for integrated devices by Vollmer, Frank and Yang, Lan
- Optical vortices in fiber by Ramachandran, Siddharth and Kristensen, Poul
- Low-loss, infrared and terahertz nanophotonics using surface phonon polaritons by Caldwell, Joshua D./ Lindsay, Lucas/ Giannini, Vincenzo/ Vurgaftman, Igor/ Reinecke, Thomas L./ Maier, Stefan A. and Glembocki, Orest J.
- Two-dimensional materials for nanophotonics application by Zhao, Huan/ Guo, Qiushi/ Xia, Fengnian and Wang, Han
- Silicon photonic devices and integrated circuits by Dong, Po/ Chen, Young-Kai/ Duan, Guang-Hua and Neilson, David T.
- Multicore fibers for large capacity transmission by Saitoh, Kunimasa and Matsuo, Shoichiro
- Fano-resonant metamaterials and their applications by Khanikaev, Alexander B./ Wu, Chihhui and Shvets, Gennady
- Hollow-core photonic bandgap fibers: technology and applications by Poletti, Francesco/ Petrovich, Marco N. and Richardson, David J.
- Recent breakthroughs in carrier depletion based silicon optical modulators by Reed, Graham T./ Mashanovich, Goran Z./ Gardes, Frederic Y./ Nedeljkovic, Milos/ Hu, Youfang/ Thomson, David J./ Li, Ke/ Wilson, Peter R./ Chen, Sheng-Wen and Hsu, Shawn S.
- Nonlinear Group IV photonics based on silicon and germanium: from near-infrared to mid-infrared by Zhang, Lin/ Agarwal, Anuradha M./ Kimerling, Lionel C. and Michel, Jurgen
- Nanophotonics of optical fibers by Sumetsky, M.
- Promises and challenges of nanoplasmonic devices for refractometric biosensing by Dahlin, Andreas B./ Wittenberg, Nathan J./ Höök, Fredrik and Oh, Sang-Hyun
- Photonic crystal fiber amplifiers for high power ultrafast fiber lasers by Alkeskjold, Thomas T./ Laurila, Marko/ Weirich, Johannes/ Johansen, Mette M./ Olausson, Christina B./ Lumholt, Ole/ Noordegraaf, Danny/ Maack, Martin D. and Jakobsen, Christian
- Tailoring optical complex fields with nano-metallic surfaces by Rui, Guanghao and Zhan, Qiwen
- Nanoplasmonics: a frontier of photovoltaic solar cells by Gu, Min/ Ouyang, Zi/ Jia, Baohua/ Stokes, Nicholas/ Chen, Xi/ Fahim, Narges/ Li, Xiangping/ Ventura, Michael James and Shi, Zhengrong
- Photonic lanterns by Leon-Saval, Sergio G./ Argyros, Alexander and Bland-Hawthorn, Joss
- Nano-engineered optical fibers and applications1 by Tandon, Pushkar/ Li, Ming-Jun/ Bookbinder, Dana C./ Logunov, Stephan L. and Fewkes, Edward J.
Volume 2, Issue 3 (Jul 2013)
Volume 6 (2017)
Volume 5 (2016)
Volume 4 (2015)
Volume 3 (2014)
Volume 2 (2013)
- In this issue
- Nonlocal response in plasmonic waveguiding with extreme light confinement
- Angular modulation of single-molecule fluorescence by gold nanoparticles on DNA origami templates
- Far-field disentanglement of modes in hybrid plasmonic-photonic crystals by fluorescence nano-reporters
- Nanostructures for photon management in solar cells
- Self-assembled plasmonic metamaterials
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?