Show Summary Details
New Global Studies
Ed. by Chanda, Nayan / Iriye, Akira / Mazlish, Bruce / Sassen, Saskia
3 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 210.00 / US$ 282.00 / GBP 158.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Periodizing Globalization: Histories of Globalization by Nederveen Pieterse, Jan
- The Contradictions of Techno-Nationalism and Techno-Globalism: A Historical Perspective by Edgerton, David E.H.
- Globalization: Long Term Process or New Era in Human Affairs? by McNeill, William H.
- Do Oil and Democracy Only Clash in the Global South?: Petro Politics in Alberta, Canada by Shrivastava, Meenal and Stefanick, Lorna
- A Dutch Dartmouth: Ernst van Eeghen’s Private Campaign to Defuse the Euromissiles Crisis by Scott-Smith, Giles
- From Citizen-Duty to State-Responsibility: Globalization and Nationhood in Singapore by Sun, Shirley Hsiao-Li
- Globalization Avant la Lettre: Globalization and the History of the Roman Empire by Hitchner, R. Bruce
- Globalization and Sustainable Development: False Twins? by Bakari, Mohamed El-Kamel
- The "Logic of the Air": Aviation and the Globalism of the "American Century" by Van Vleck, Jenifer L
- Globalization and Nationalism in Latin America, c.1750-1950 by Goebel, Michael
- Fei Cheng Wu Rao (非诚勿扰): Staging Global China through International Format Television and Overseas Special Episodes by Morrow, Katherine
- Theorising Global Media Events: Cognition, Emotions and Performances by Ribes, Alberto J.
- Putting Refugees in Their Place by Gatrell, Peter
- Anti-Colonial to Anti-Globalization Nationalism: Pepetela's Angolanidade by Myambo, Melissa Tandiwe
- Rethinking China’s Soft Power by Houlden, Gordon and Schmidt, Heather
- Rethinking the Impact of Transnational Advocacy Networks by Rodrigues, Maria G
- Whose World is Flat? Mapping the Globalization of Information Technology by Muthyala, John
Volume 8, Issue 2 (Jun 2014)
Volume 10 (2016)
Volume 9 (2015)
Volume 8 (2014)
Volume 7 (2013)
Volume 1 (2007)
- The Global Economic Imbalances: The Dangers of Not Rebalancing
- The Imprint of the global
- South–South Cooperation and IBSA: More Trade in Politics
- Europe: The Struggle for Supremacy. From 1453 to the Present, by Brendan Simms
- The Power of Currencies and Currencies of Power, edited by Alan Wheatley
- History and Hope: The International Humanitarian Reader, edited by Kevin M. Cahill
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?