Show Summary Details
More options …
Nonprofit Policy Forum
Editor-in-Chief: Young, Dennis R.
4 Issues per year
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Changing and Challenging Environment of Nonprofit Human Services: Implications for Governance and Program Implementation by Smith, Steven Rathgeb and Phillips, Susan D.
- Policy Tools or Mirrors of Politics. Government-Voluntary Sector Compacts in the Post-Welfare State Age by Reuter, Marta/ Wijkström, Filip and von Essen, Johan
- Policy Brief: The Case for Using Robust Measures to Evaluate Nonprofit Organizations by R. Cooper, Katherine and Shumate, Michelle
- Overcoming the Cause of Failure and the Role of Issue Salience: Toward a Comprehensive Theory for Nonprofit Activity and Competition in a Three-Sector Economy by Faulk, Lewis
- Canada's Voluntary Sector Initiative and Sub-National Voluntary Sector-Government Relations: A Third Wave by Elson, Peter R.
- Measuring the Social Returns of Nonprofits and Social Enterprises: The Promise and Perils of the SROI by Cooney, Kate and Lynch-Cerullo, Kristen
- Nonprofit Organizations’ Involvement in Participatory Processes: The Need for Democratic Accountability by Mosley, Jennifer E.
- When Good Intentions Go Wrong: Immunity under the Volunteer Protection Act by Groble, Patricia and Brudney, Jeffrey L.
- Local Government Interest in and Justifications for Collecting Payments-in-Lieu of (Property) Taxes from Charities by Grønbjerg, Kirsten and McGiverin-Bohan, Kellie
- A Commentary on David Hammack’s Policy for Nonprofit Organizations: The Values Dilemma by Tyler, John
- The Impact of Government Funding on Competition in the Nonprofit Sector: An Integrative Model and Review of Empirical Research by Ashley, Shena
- Tsars, Task Forces and Standards: The New “IRS”? by Casey, John
- Researching Policy for Nonprofit Organizations: A Brief Observation on Dilemmas Created by Conflicting Values by Hammack, David C.
- Editors’ Note: Issue 7:1: Introduction to the ARNOVA Fourth Symposium on Public Policy for Nonprofits Special Issue by Guo, Chao and Young, Dennis R.
- Re-examining the Policies in the Humanitarian Aid Sector – A Call for Greater “Value Rationality” by Khan, Sabith
- Law and the Volunteer: The Uncertain Employment and Tort Law Implications of the Altruistic Worker by Mead, Joseph
- Too Many Nonprofits? An Empirical Approach to Estimating Trends in Nonprofit Demand Density by Harrison, Teresa and Thornton, Jeremy
Volume 5, Issue 1 (Mar 2014)
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 1 (2010)
- Editor’s Note: Volume 5, Issue 1
- The European Foundation Statute Proposal: Striking the Balance between Supervising and Supporting European Philanthropy?
- Assembling the Puzzle of the Nonprofit-Economic Development Linkage
- Divergent Patterns of Nonprofit Financial Distress
- Immigrant-Serving Nonprofits and Philanthropic Foundations
- The Substance of Things Hoped For: Do State Faith-Based and Community Partnership Offices and Liaisons Help Grassroots Organizations Get Federal Funding?
- Volunteer Participation and the Development of Civil Society in China: A Case Study of Jinan
- The Impact of Governmental Policy on the Effective Operation of CSOs: A French Case Study
- , David C. Hammack and Helmut K. Anheier. Washington, DC: Brookings Institution Press, 2013, 273 p, $26.95. ISBN: 0815721943
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?